the OC (1 Viewer)

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Does anyone else think it seemed strangely as if Seth and Marissa were going to hook up? And the CEO/CFO thing is kinda annoying - I have this real love/hate thing with Julie (even in the one episode when she said she loved Jimmy, and then turned around and convinced Cal to do the CEO thing). And it's funny that Caleb calls Kirsten "Ki ki" and Julie "Ju ju".

Oh, and best line of the new series? "I'm gonna go brood silently over there"

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
how du u guyz get the new episodes before they are on TV? do you all have like huge satelite dishes on your roofs? lol cause if thats how i want to get one!

who is your favourite charachter? my favourite is jimmy.

PublicEnemy

HSC
i have seen this show, the ok. it is bout rebel teenacres and how they rebel. it is also a good show about old people how they are in relationships and how they work hard as lawyers. lol is everyone a lawyer in this shoe? i mean comeon. the girl in teh newest one named alex is super hott omg!!!1*# i like her butt LOL

she is blonde.

dogbacon

Osaka-ben
HSC
I really dont understand why Channel 10 is repeating episodes from Ep.7
I mean couldnt they just start it from the beginning?
I started watching this basically from around ep 7 so it really annoys me... :'(

And I'm so happy about Seth and Summer being engaged off-set.
How sweet! :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
have you not seen the New Years episode? she is annoying in so many ways. she just showed up at the Cohen's house one night, wore Ryan's shirt acting like she's all that, trashed the Cohen's house, locked Ryan and Seth inside the pool house and was mean to Kirsten. she's a bratty lil bitch!
Yeah, she was annoying in that episode but not anymore:).

iambored said:
thanks, :) i get it now, chino is pretty close
Yeah, Chino is probably closer than Los Angeles:).

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
And may you enlighten the community on how u got the season 2 dvd cause we all want it
You can only download it:).

PublicEnemy said:
i have seen this show, the ok. it is bout rebel teenacres and how they rebel. it is also a good show about old people how they are in relationships and how they work hard as lawyers.
Please delete the spoiler part of your post:).

dogbacon said:
I really dont understand why Channel 10 is repeating episodes from Ep.7
I mean couldnt they just start it from the beginning?
I started watching this basically from around ep 7 so it really annoys me... :'(
They are only repeating the best episodes of the season:).

felix_js said:
lmao at her stupid stupid stupid clothes

Yeah, I have never been a fan of those hats. Some people love them though:(.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
hahahah that's from the 4th ep, you should see the back of that hat.. it's got a large green bow on it.

Althea

mizz_smee said:
i like the pants
would never wear that shirt though
The pants maybe, the shirt... no. I kind off like muffin caps... but apparently this one is too barrette-like with a bow on the back so I'd give it a miss :).

Does anyone have any news of when Season Two might air... weeks off right, even months? Oh, I think I'm going to succumb to the art of downloading very soon... :D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
The pants maybe, the shirt... no. I kind off like muffin caps... but apparently this one is too barrette-like with a bow on the back so I'd give it a miss :).
Yeah, there is nothing wrong with the pants, the top isn't too bad either, it is just the hat. It does kind of match what she is wearing though:).

Althea said:
Does anyone have any news of when Season Two might air... weeks off right, even months? Oh, I think I'm going to succumb to the art of downloading very soon... :D.
My guess is February 2005, when some of those other shows are starting. February must be the start of the ratings period or something:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
February sounds likely... but its two months too long away :uhhuh: :(.
I think I can wait. I have One Tree Hill which is just about as good. I will probably download the episodes when I get broadband in a few days though (purely to avoid the spoilers):).

Althea

Merethrond said:
I think I can wait. I have One Tree Hill which is just about as good. I will probably download the episodes when I get broadband in a few days though (purely to avoid the spoilers):).
I hope I can get into One Tree Hill like I did the O.C. to - but yes, downloading might be the key to avoiding spoilers when not everyone uses the new format for posting them. Unlike others in the Survivor thread who won't be mentioned :p...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
I hope I can get into One Tree Hill like I did the O.C. to
I was kind of getting sick of a few things in The O.C. toward the end of the season:eek:.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
Probably any file sharing program:).
i think people have mentioned before that they have got it from kazaa
but i am not a downloader either so i wouldn't know

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i think people have mentioned before that they have got it from kazaa
but i am not a downloader either so i wouldn't know
I would recommend BitTorrent:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)