the OC (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Merethrond said:
I would recommend BitTorrent:).
if you're using torrents, suprnova.org are up to date with the torrents as that's where I get them from.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
steph@nie said:
if you're using torrents, suprnova.org are up to date with the torrents as that's where I get them from.
Yeah, that is probably where I will be going when I get broadband in a few days:D.

Last edited:

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
i find tvtorrents.net or btefnet fastest or torrentz.net if youre on the pipe :cool:

Althea

Just a note - :)

It's good to finally see Rachel Bilson getting some recognition/attention lately - this month she is on the cover of both Dolly and Girlfriend... hopefully she'll soon be in Vogue to like Mischa Barton was a month or so back :)!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
so is there anyone that has not converted to downloading now?
thanks for all ur help by the way i got it to work and am watching them now :D

Althea

mizz_smee said:
I am yet to convert :D... I have all the needed requirements (e.g. the nearest thing to broadband, a thirst for new episodes of the O.C :)) but I can't bring myself to do it... just yet ;).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Althea said:
I am yet to convert :D... I have all the needed requirements (e.g. the nearest thing to broadband, a thirst for new episodes of the O.C :)) but I can't bring myself to do it... just yet ;).
took me awhile to
but u eventually give into it

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Just a note - :)

It's good to finally see Rachel Bilson getting some recognition/attention lately - this month she is on the cover of both Dolly and Girlfriend... hopefully she'll soon be in Vogue to like Mischa Barton was a month or so back :)!
Mischa Barton was just on "ET" about fifteen minutes ago:).

mizz_smee said:
I will most probably start next week:).

Althea said:
Have you got Cable:)?

mizz_smee said:
took me awhile to
but u eventually give into it
I really don't want to do it. The only reason I will be doing it is to avoid the spoilers:).

Althea

Merethrond said:
Mischa Barton was just on "ET" about fifteen minutes ago:).
Aww! If I'd known I would have watched it - oh well :).

Merethrond said:
Have you got Cable:)?
I'm not really cluey with all these computer/internet things but I have ISDN. All I know is that it makes downloading super-fast :D!. I think it is nearly equivalent to cable-speed internet :).

Last edited:

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
How good was the 5th episode of season 2 the SnO.C? Just watched it... damn!!! And how hot are the new girls? Out with the old and in with the new I say. Marissa's got nothing on Lindsay

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
alex is so hot without her stupid hairdo. but summer is getting a bit thin, fatten up woman

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Aww! If I'd known I would have watched it - oh well :).
Yeah, I was just lucky. The television was on and when I walked passed I heard them say that Mischa Barton was next, and I though, I will watch that:D.

Althea said:
I'm not really cluey with all these computer/internet things but I have ISDN. All I know is that it makes downloading super-fast :D!. I think it is nearly equivalent to cable-speed internet :).
Sorry to burst your bubble but ISDN is only twice as fast as a dial-up connection(128 Kbps downloads), which is nowhere near as fast as Cable and is slower than the slowest ADSL connection available on the market at the moment. It will take you a very long time to download an episode on that connection:(.

Last edited:

Althea

Merethrond said:
Sorry to burst your bubble but ISDN is only twice as fast as a dial-up connection(128 Kbps downloads), which is nowhere near as fast as Cable and is slower than the slowest ADSL connection available on the market at the moment. It will take you a very long time to download an episode on that connection:(.
:p, I told you I wasn't good with this stuff :eek: - I have the other one, ADSL (I knew it had letters of the alphabet in it - I had ISDN before, now I have ADSL). I haven't tried it with downloading movies ect but it works great for music ;).

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i don't download. i used to, but lately i feel really bad doing it, and even if i wanted to, i couldn't download such a huge file with a 56k modem. i'll just wait for the next season to come on tv.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
:p, I told you I wasn't good with this stuff :eek: - I have the other one, ADSL (I knew it had letters of the alphabet in it - I had ISDN before, now I have ADSL). I haven't tried it with downloading movies ect but it works great for music ;).
Oh, OK then. You should be fine with ADSL then, obviously the faster the connection the better though. I am getting the 512 Kbps connection:D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
glitter burns said:
i don't download. i used to, but lately i feel really bad doing it, and even if i wanted to, i couldn't download such a huge file with a 56k modem. i'll just wait for the next season to come on tv.
Why would you ever feel bad downloading a television show? It is not like you pay for it when you see it on the television anyway:p.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
like homer said on the simpsons, if you dont watch the commercials then your stealing tv.

its true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)