the OC (7 Viewers)

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i do. i get the 350m-ish files from bittorrent and it takes around a day. you just need a good isp with unlimited hours and downloads and a fan next to your laptop so it doesn't get too hot!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Exactly :D! I'd never feel guilty about downloading a TV show... but I always seem to think twice before downloading music ;) :eek:.
I don't get guilty when I download music either, not that I really download that much at all. I just don't think about it:D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Krangelus said:
like homer said on the simpsons, if you dont watch the commercials then your stealing tv.

its true.
Well based upon that, I steal television even when I watch it on a network:p.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
Well based upon that, I steal television even when I watch it on a network:p.
same i walk away or do other things
and i am a major channel flicker
i don't feel guilty bout music either
i still buy music so its okay

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Whoever said Lindsay is hotter than Marissa is insane! Lindsay is too "good girl" - she's hot, but you wouldn't really call her that... if that makes sense. And now both chicks that Ryan has dated since coming to Newport have turned out to be his adopted aunts :D Think about it - Marissa is his step-aunt by marriage now, if he's considered to be Sandy and Kirsten's son, and Lindsay is his illegitimate half-aunt because of Caleb's affair.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
same i walk away or do other things
and i am a major channel flicker
I don't channel flick much but I do walk away a lot. If not, I will just talk to someone in the room. I don't think anyone really watches the advertisements:p.

mizz_smee said:
i don't feel guilty bout music either
i still buy music so its okay
I am the first one to promote buying albums to support bands (just look at a few of the arguments I have got into in the past on this forum) but I always download songs first to see if I like the band. I think about 80% of my albums are real copies, which is more than a lot of people can say:).

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hehe Mischa Barton is gorgeous!

Oh and Monkey Butler.. did you see the Orangutan butler on "Babe 2: Pig in the City"?
Hehe he cracked me up so much while i was eating... teriyaki chicken went everywhere!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
Whoever said Lindsay is hotter than Marissa is insane! Lindsay is too "good girl" - she's hot, but you wouldn't really call her that... if that makes sense. And now both chicks that Ryan has dated since coming to Newport have turned out to be his adopted aunts :D Think about it - Marissa is his step-aunt by marriage now, if he's considered to be Sandy and Kirsten's son, and Lindsay is his illegitimate half-aunt because of Caleb's affair.
look at the smiley in the spoiler!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
mizz_smee said:
no mine... i found it amusing... like ur new sig by the way :D
i found it amusing too. sometimes the sig doesn't show up but thanks

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
dead cactus said:
i do. i get the 350m-ish files from bittorrent and it takes around a day. you just need a good isp with unlimited hours and downloads and a fan next to your laptop so it doesn't get too hot!
they are top quality xvid ones, the best versions of the episodes i've come across

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
tell me about it. i've just watched eps 1-4 today (5 is downloading now) and i am so impressed!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
i think that the show is great. it's got a bit of everything in it: drama, romance, thriller and that element of comedy. the ideas portrayed in the show are really original compared to any other teenie-bopper type drama shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)