the OC (5 Viewers)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
What is the OC reloaded channel 10 is advertising?
ITs just the same episodes from season one.. played over again..

personally, it doesnt seem as good 2nd time around, but hey .. at least i get to see Anna again :)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
nicko88 said:
is it true that mischa barton is leaving the OC?
wouldn't suprise me...
she probs thinks she has the whole world in her hands
but it will all fall apart if she does.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
OK, so those sites are down - anyone else know of any torrent sites that have the same files as suprnova? Cos I've got episode 6 about 1/3 of the way done, and it seems like a watse to just delete it and start over.
EDIT: OK, just go to torrents.co.uk (or something like that - just type in TV Torrents into Google) and they've got the files.

Last edited:

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
oooohhh... hopefully torrents.co.uk stays around for a while cuz tvt.milfclan doesn't look like it's coming back and suprnova is notoriously tempremental!

just watched season 2 ep 5:

i really liked her, i'm liking alex (and i like her hair up, i know someone called it stupid earlier) i don't like that all four of them have someone else, i think it might be more interesting if there were some singeltons some of the time! i'd like summer and seth bak together, but not ryan and marissa, i dunno, they just don't interest me as a couple. the penguin was kinda funny though. and lindsey being renee's daughter i saw coming, good casting with similar looking/speaker actresses. am DLing ep 6 now, BRING IT ON!

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i too just watched ep 6, really liked it...

i loved the shitstorm in the kitchen where everyone found out, esp the way that everyone was so intense asking "what's going on" and then julie and jimmy stroll in trying to act casual after having sex in the bathroom and ask the same question. it was a bit sappy at the end but i did like summer saving chrismakkuh... do i spy a set-up to a reunion??

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I like Jimmy and Julie together now, but I didn't before. So I don't really mind this affair thing. I'd also like Summer and Seth to get back together. I'm sick of the tension and the "lets be friends" shit they go on about.

I also really like Lindsay. I think she's uber pretty and she suits Ryan more than Marissa ever did.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Its an awesome show, sometimes Marissa's acting is crap, but most of the chicks are hot and the topics covered are good

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i have no idea what any of those letters mean...

i have downloaded the first five episodes so far. but my computer is playing up now so i am on the laptop and i'm not allowed to download anything which sux coz i really wanna see episode 6. I love episode 5 the best so far out of them... is the oc not on in america over christmas? coz i looked last night but there was no episode 7 to download. if not when is episode 7 coming out?

i've decided that Marissa's clothing style has gone completly downhill in this season but i absolutly love Summers though especially the dress she wore to the snow ball thing... that is not considered a spoiler is it? i know how frustrating it can be.

And i watched this weeks episode of reloded coz i love Chrismukkah and i miss Anna I wish that they would have brought her back.

i like the four new additions to the cast especially Alex and Zack. And i cannot believe that Lyndsay is calebs daughter... i figured it out as soon as they said the mothers last name... but i was in disbelief... i hope that they end up moving into newport and that Ryan and her date coz i am sick of him and Marissa together that just annoyed me. I think Seth and Alex are complete opposites, but work together. But i always liked Seth and Summer together...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I just watched season two, episode one then:D. It wasn't the best episode but it tied up all of the questions of the finale which was good. It was a little predictable, although I didn't guess that Theresa was lying until the last minute:).

Plebeian

I know most people just download episodes anyway, but would you prefer Channel Ten just got on with season two rather than this Reloaded crap?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Techie said:
I know most people just download episodes anyway, but would you prefer Channel Ten just got on with season two rather than this Reloaded crap?
I would assume everyone would say yes:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)