The OFFICIAL ASC St Marys Campus Maitland Thread (1 Viewer)

jessiemaree

hey all
as official treasurer i am just checking in, our monthly taking is below average and i blame our lack of members! recruitment is necessary if this thread is to continue, otherwise we'll be left with nothing to fund my holiday to hawaii! anyways keep smiling everyone and matt, u really need to get out more! you're like a PI snooping out other peoples profiles to c if they're actually from st marys! lol dont scare people away, we need all the wannabees we can get!
peace out everyone
luv jessie

sir_muzza

Hey Hey all im back, more memebrs hey why don't u mention it at school im sure plenty of poeple would then join, anywayz back to figuring out how to measure the doppler effect ANY sugestions
Later dayz
Muzza
PS yes i am well aware of the nature of my poor speeling lol

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Jessie, You are hilarious. Your amusing dialogue and characterisation has gone beyond all satiety. Well done. As for the recruitment thing: this is not an army nor are we planning a crusade - well, except adam...I blame leah personally. she is not writing long enough posts. thus, i now bestow on her an order to make any post sustained beyond two paragraphs therefore resulting in the increased length of this thread and thus reducing its transience.

Murray. U should read more abroad and then steal leah's idea: http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=79906

PS: i am only snooping because u can never be too careful. we dont want any of those children who frequent the public sector invading our school.

a-mi

hey dudes and dudettes...
how we all going? sorry i havent been on in a while but u know.. school school.. busy busy little beaver...
glad to see a couple more members.. keep it up! we gotta get this thread thriving on the intelligence of St Mary's students (well majority anyway)...
ST MARY"S ROCKS!!!!!
... amy...

P.S 75 days left until HSC!!! AARRRRGGGHHHH.......

Leah.Midd

HSC
The_highwayman said:
Jessie, You are hilarious. Your amusing dialogue and characterisation has gone beyond all satiety. Well done. As for the recruitment thing: this is not an army nor are we planning a crusade - well, except adam...I blame leah personally. she is not writing long enough posts. thus, i now bestow on her an order to make any post sustained beyond two paragraphs therefore resulting in the increased length of this thread and thus reducing its transience.

Murray. U should read more abroad and then steal leah's idea: http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=79906

PS: i am only snooping because u can never be too careful. we dont want any of those children who frequent the public sector invading our school.
So not my fault so shut up matt!!!! you want a long reply, well ull get one!
i think we are doing well with our recruitment...seeing as though we dont advertise it at school! its god to see adam becoming a regular! keep up the good work.
Wells eveyrone i cant wait till this wkend is over because my major work for art will b handed in YAY!!!! *fingers crossed* that my digital prints tomorrow will be good!! and matt....i hope the house is extra good coz u made me choose it lol
so who else has assessment tasks for practically every subject?? Does anyone know the religion quetsion yet or when we get it???

hmmmmmm..........so whos getting jerseys????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

who else is sick of school already??? mmmhmmm im guessing theres more then just me. geez im so over everythign to do with school and i cant wait to leave!!!
But AAARRRGGGHHHHHH HSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways till next time.....bye all

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Thanx Leah!
i) Yes we are doing well for recruits. So stop worrying people! God Knows we have more important things to worry about
ii) Good luck with your Art project and i too hope the house works out. it was really nice.
iii)If you are curious about ur religion question go have a look at the past HSC papers. Last year was the first year that they asked an essay for the depth study. For ETHICS, they asked the third dot point 'Students learn to'. So since we did the first one in the exam, we can pretty much assume that we are gunna be asked for the scond one in the assessment coz the HSC examiners are proabably not gunna ask the same question 2 yrs in a row and sacco will proabably want to give us practice of the most likely HSC questions.
iii)I'm getting a guernsey!
iv) i also have many assessments - can't wait until November 3!!!
v) i am sick of school but think of all that freedom...like a light at the end of a tunnel except u dont have to die, just suffer intense mental anguish and pshycological struggles.
vi) what am i gunna do next year?!

Kant

HSC
This weekend will be awesome, no more ext History major work, which i am now in the process of finalising...stupid source analysis.

Jerseys look crap, but im getting one anywayz

If you want mass recruitmant, produce recruitmant posters with catchy, shiney messages

Once HSC is over, lots and lots of spare time....guess ill have to get a job to fund my expenses. School is getting more anoyying then anything, so close to finishing and ending forever, yet so much work to get through, and to much stuff to remember.
Anyways, i better finish this history crap /end rant

Leah.Midd

HSC
cmon guys, we have to keep our thread in the recent ones lol

once again ive left all my homework to sunday!!! im an idiot!

Leah.Midd

HSC
THey printed my photos the worng size...heaps cut. But they'll have to do for now. It was aweosme to finally hand it in! YAYAYAYAY

Natzd

HSC
Trial Exams

hey everyone,
i'm looking for trial papers that have been done this year, of any kind...neap, independent, asc, catholic etc for any subject.. mainly chem, bio, pd/h/pe, cafs, maths (2u &3U) coz my teachers are looking for them to write answers to and give them to us for practice papers for the hsc considering we've finished our trails...haha would have been nice to have them before hand huh

thanks to anyone and everyone who sends them...
send them to nataliedem87@hotmail.com. thanks

Kant

HSC
Hey highwayman, perhaps what she is looking for is variation in the types of questions asked?

sir_muzza

The_highwayman said:
neither. hey, u can sorta tell we have a tonne of assessments. hardly anyone has written on this thread for a while (at least a day)
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i have noticed that and it is ebcause we have an absolute crap laod coming up espically ENG whcih is goign to suck
But look on the Bright side this will be our LAST i repeat for the slow LAST assessment blcok EVER lol, ohh eyah shes almost over ladies and germs so don't fuck it up now hey lol
So stop reading this and get your lazy ass back to work lol
Later dayz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)