The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
The first goal was the flukiest deflection I've ever seen. 2nd was class.. Garcia's goal to round off the scoring was another fluky piece of work. Oh well.. Pool up to 2nd until United and Arsenal play.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
The first one waz an O.G, oh well guess he'll had to settle fo the 1 atm.

Meanwhile Bolton up 2-0 against the Arse. :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Looks like Arsenal are having a struggle as I predicted. Liverpool will almost certainly cement 3rd this week then... provided United don't choke at home to Portsmouth.

Sunderland 1-0 up against Spurs as well.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Arsenal just can't win on the road, see what happenz when they take on Chelsea in a few weekz time.

Blue cuntz won again, why can't anyone emulate the way United played against em.

nedzelic

HSC
wel done to the circus freak at anfield, i'm happy for him as i think the treatment of him by the english fans has been disgraceful. althou8gh, he's lucky he got the 2nd goal b/c the first one has actually gone down as an own goal.

leeds march on in championship for anyone who cares - 4 in a row, fisrt time that's happened since 2001 (6-game run). interestingly their match had an auzzie flavour with lthe foxes captain being tiatto, although recovering from an injury, and patty kisnorbo was there - althoguh he played deep in midfielf, not at centre-back

geeze did the arse get ripped off or what? how the fuck didn't they draw that game, although, some of their defending was laughable and silva was unusably poor

great win for the toffees though - witout tiny tim i thought they'd struggle, as they ahev barely one a game w/o him since he's been there.

lyon are still killing it in france - beat psg. they'd be a decent bet for ecl you would think

also, wigan would be a good bet to get relegated as their odds are very long - like $40 por soemthing. good to see joey playing though! he should come in for that smoky silver kavanagh (the guy with thw worst hair in world fooball)

yeah, peace

donkeydrop

HSC
oh yes Bolton W, what a team of champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) a perfect example that you dont need millions to be a competitive team!!!!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
To be fair to Wigan, their losing streak has been against teams that any of the relegation candidates are also sure to lose. Unless something has snapped in their mentality, it's hard to see them not picking up 15 points in the next 24 matches.

One of those weeks for me in the fantasy league. Tottenham conceded 2 against Sunderland, Lampard, Nolan, Henry and Yakubu all failed to score or do anything of note. Quite astonishing really.

nedzelic

HSC
yep, a shit week for me in fansty as well - im on24 points! but luckily for me, i did well where it counts. i scored a cool $1050AUD for my pick! sweeeeett. thankyou to leeds, reading, hamburg, stuggart, tottenham, chelsea, lliverpool, man utd, inter, hearts

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Arsenal played shit and deserved to lose to Bolton, Henry hit the post twice but other than that nothin happened fo em. Bolton controlled possession throughout the game and the 2-0 scoreline seemed to be the correct one.

I'm expectin:
Souness and McLeish to get sacked in the near future, befo the end of the month.

nedzelic

HSC
yeah two fellow scots are about to go out the door. the only thing saving alec is the ec - so if they don't beat inter he is gone. i mean fuck me, drawing at home to falkirk; tis is embarassing.

souey, i think is a shite coach buty i'd give him a bit oftime yet. if they could only have all there players there for a couple of games in a row i'm sure they'd coem good - if they didn't then he should be sacked. i mean, really, they've got a fisrt 11 to rival any team in the league and i can't believe they don't aim for ecl (and that they don't don't get near it). just look at the quality they brought in this summer. they were the 2nd biggest spenders in the world!

^___^
HSC
rooney is world class now

all you fags that bag him out for being a fat cunt, fuck off to hell as you don't appreciate football
</rant>

anyway, where were we? :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
donkeydrop said:
oh yes Bolton W, what a team of champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) a perfect example that you dont need millions to be a competitive team!!!!
:uhhuh: but Arsenal did suck ass

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
... said:
rooney is world class now

all you fags that bag him out for being a fat cunt, fuck off to hell as you don't appreciate football
</rant>

anyway, where were we? :)
He's also got the worst face in the premier league.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Rooney didn't do too much last night, in fact not one really shined. Portsmouth defence didn't hold together and there were plenty of space fo the boyz to exploit. Any win last night would be good, since we got the crucial game against Benfica in mid-week. Ronaldo, Fletcher both started on the bench, I see Fergie will use him again, why can't he use Park over him...?

donkeydrop

HSC
Paul Le Guen's assistant Yves Colleu insists the Frenchman is interested in a move to Rangers. source: Skysports.comhttp ://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=330803&CPID=14&clid=&lid=7&title=Le+Guen+keen+on+Gers

I hope the rumours are true. He is a great coach. Should be good for Rangers and SPL :) :) :) :)

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
What a wacky weekend of Football.
Villa didn't lose (actually could've won); Crouch scored; and MU picked up three points at home. :rolleyes:

Man City were rampant against the Addicks, in Curbishley's 700th game in-charge. Cole, Vassell, and Joey Barton particularly impressive. You know you're having a miserable match when you're 5-2 down and the away fans start chanting "we want six".

Luxemburgo becomes RM's latest casualty. If they manage to land Wenger, that'd make a very good combo. IMO. Plus, Xavi's out for around 6 months, may miss out on the WC.

Lyon's 11-clear in France now; haven't suffered defeat since April.

Juve's 8-clear in Italy. Unless Milan are planning to embark on a spectacular run in the 2nd half of the season, they better stay in touch in the interim. Did anyone see Cassano's penalty against Lecce, funny stuff.

Tense stuff in the J-League, 5 teams were in the running up until the final day, Gamba evetually prevailling. Looks like it's a close-run thing in Argentina and what's going on in Brazil? Quite sad that it comes down to a court/tribunal injunction to declare the champions after a gruelling season of Football.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Fiorentina waz just so unlucky, hit the post 3 timez, especially the one by Toni, I can't believe it didn't go in. And Cameronesi scored in the 88th min, cruel cruel game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)