• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Nah, Mourinho uses four defenders. He's been using Carvalho lately only because Del Horno is injured.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
He wouldn't have to change formation if he didn't want to. He does have a perfectly good LB in Bridge after all I think it's more likely that he's experimenting with formation.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
He has two perfectly good left backs in Del Horno and Bridge, but since Del Horno was playing well before he got injured I doubt we'll see Bridge have that position for a while.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
We're gettin Gary back soon, so no need fo that atm.

Hope Smithy can do a good job in midfield.

Numero Uno

HSC
fuk gardeners injureD !!!

hagraeaves is shit !!

HareWood is awesome !! hes gone up in value :(
will see if he can score a few against arsenal to see if hes the real deal

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
When Gary's back (expected October 1st, but I think he could come back this weekend) Man Utd. will have a very respectable back line up.
O'Shea, Ferdinand, Silvestre, Neville is all good in my books.

^___^
HSC
Numero Uno said:
fuk gardeners injureD !!!

hagraeaves is shit !!

HareWood is awesome !! hes gone up in value :(
will see if he can score a few against arsenal to see if hes the real deal

theres nothing special scoring against arsenal's defence ;)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Itz all down hill from here fo Everton, I'm just feelin sorry fo Cahill atm. Hope they get relegated so he can come to United. :p

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I hope Rafa's thinking about bringing Bridge to Anfield. By the looks of it he's rather happy with Traore and Warnock though. Disturbing really.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Benny_ said:
I hope Rafa's thinking about bringing Bridge to Anfield. By the looks of it he's rather happy with Traore and Warnock though. Disturbing really.
When Del Horno was signed I thought Bridge would go somewhere, and Liverpool was the obvious choice. They're without a really solid left back, who better than Bridge? Although Warnock hasn't been too bad lately, they could do better.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
everytime i see traore play, he seems to lose possession alot. though, he's had his good moments :/

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Itz all down hill from here fo Everton, I'm just feelin sorry fo Cahill atm. Hope they get relegated so he can come to United. :p
shit, we're six games into the new season and youre talking relegation to everton? i think they have too much cash from the sales of rooney and graveson to look like going down, if theyre looking bad in jan they'll make a few buys.

btw, i thought riise played left back

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I wouldn't be surprised if Everton went down either. Moyes has all the imagination of an accountant. He's got even his best ball players playing hoofball. Boot the ball upfield to drunken Duncan and hope someone gets a lucky poke across the line. Have you seen how he's had Cahill playing lately? Disgraceful. Moyes could get Zidane, Ronaldinho and Kaka all together in the one team and he'd still be relegation candidate.

Riise has been shifted to LM due to a lack of better options there right now. He's not terribly good defensively anyhow, Traore is actually more reliable.

Last edited:

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Benny_ said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Everton went down either. Moyes has all the imagination of an accountant. He's got even his best ball players playing hoofball. Boot the ball upfield to drunken Duncan and hope someone gets a lucky poke across the line. Have you seen how he's had Cahill playing lately? Disgraceful. Moyes could get Zidane, Ronaldinho and Kaka all together in the one team and he'd still be relegation candidate.
Somehow on this topic I wont consider the opinion of a liverpool fan :p Ive been saying for ages rangers are the hot pick for relegation up north too, but y'all just laugh at me

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Somehow on this topic I wont consider the opinion of a liverpool fan :p Ive been saying for ages rangers are the hot pick for relegation up north too, but y'all just laugh at me
Difference iz, Everton did finish 17th the season befo last. :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
ferarri, nuno valente, koldrup and p neville are all great players, everton have a great defense there potentially ... what happened with beattie ... and bent is getting old ... ive heard good things about vaughn but he hasnt got a start ...

i dont think they will be relegated ... although the signs are worrying ... i think cahill's form slump is a result of all the games hes been playing recently ...

Jimmy_B

HSC
copious said:
everytime i see traore play, he seems to lose possession alot. though, he's had his good moments :/
yeah, like that champions league medal he won....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)