The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niall045

HSC
matt#1 said:
Arsenal should be shot for letting Vieira go :cool: . He has been a revelation at Juve this season. Man Utd's 0-0 draw with Lille was a little bit dissapointing. We looked a little bit lost without Rooney and the guidance of Keane. Scholes was also red carded for two bookable offences. I'm now looking forward to the game against Tottenham on the weekend. It should be a cracker! :)
Vieira hadnt done very much for Arsenal over the last year. He was only gonna get worse at the same club. I think it was a good bit of business cos his value is only gettin smaller the older he is. I would shoot Arsenal for doing nothin to get in a new player in that position. Especially with all the bloody injuries and the weekend we wont speak about we need a backbone for all the new talent. Alexander Song isnt gonna fill the role, neither will Cesc for the moment. Vieira was talismanic n now he's gone henry hardly conjures the same spirit in all of the players. I wouldve liked to see the captains armband go to Ljundberg or Sol but i cant really affect that. Anyway, back to the point, Arsenal did a good bit of business but didnt follow it up with an experienced player.

By the way, ManUre ought to be shot for their performance against big bad Lille, especially home. Hitting the bar once hardly counts as shoulve beaten them. I thought you learned after the FA cup. :)
:D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i was really impressed by bayern this morning ... although the juventus back 4 esp thuram and chiellini were absolutely discraceful, love tylers comments "juventus look like young fouls who can't find their legs" and "if he is an international player, i sure doesnt look like it at the moment"
haha henry comes back, scores 2 goals ... hes so imprtant for us, now pls sign that contract please !!

Last edited:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
That's a nice sig Jimmy. The FA letting Essien get off for a tackle like that was utterly disgraceful. I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
AC Milan 0 - 0 PSV
Anderlecht 0 - 1 Liverpool
Chelsea 4 - 0 Real Betis
FC Porto 2 - 0 Inter Milan
Fenerbahce 3 - 3 Schalke 04
Lyon 2 - 1 Olympiacos
Rangers 0 - 0 Artmedia Bratislava
Real Madrid 4 - 1 Rosenborg

Solid win for the Reds away in Brussels, one more victory & we're thru to the knock-out phase. :)

Oh and Kewell played the last 15mins...

T

timbk2

christiano ronaldo arrested/questioned (not sure which one) over alleged rape charges ... hmm..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
timbk2 said:
christiano ronaldo arrested/questioned (not sure which one) over alleged rape charges ... hmm..
that'd be such a waste

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Madrid has been devastating over the past few weeks. If they continue on in this vein of form they, along with Juve will probably be the best bets to take down Chelsea, with Milan and Barca both having indifferent starts to the season.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i dont like the amount of people saying chelsea are becoming unbeatable (EPL and CL). Like you said Ben, teams like Juve or Madrid would beat chelsea. Unless chelsea were just toying with us (in CL), then they arent the worlds best team

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
matt#1 said:
he is being questioned. I hope for his sake that the accusations are false...
you'd need a new av otherwise

matt#1

HSC
N/A
braad said:
you'd need a new av otherwise
I was more concerned with the implications of Utd losing one of its most talented young players... :rolleyes:

Despite all the admiration I have for Ronaldo as a football player...I hope that justice prevails if he is found guilty.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
matt#1 said:
I was more concerned with the implications of Utd losing one of its most talented young players... :rolleyes:

Despite all the admiration I have for Ronaldo as a football player...I hope that justice prevails if he is found guilty.
yeh true, for manyoo they need their talented players to stay put and not be jailed :s

and ditto the second point, famous people do cop alot of crap, but if he's done wrong...bye bye, you wont be missed too much :eek:

johnny_87

HSC
Benny_ said:
That's a nice sig Jimmy. The FA letting Essien get off for a tackle like that was utterly disgraceful. I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

No, it's merely more proof of Chelsea receiving favouritism from the FA. They are let off lightly for everything they do.

Kenyon must have some very dirty trouser knees...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
So Chelsea gets let off once by a footballing authority, and everyone is against them. Chelsea aren't invisible, everyone knows that. But they would be a team to avoid, if you could (especially in the ECL coz EPL is over already ;)).

More jokes.

Jimmy_B

HSC
Benny_ said:
they own everything benny. with arsenholes going backwards, liverpool not figuring out how to play in england and united having as weak a squad as theyve had for a decade i can't see anyone stopping the cunts for a long time.

johnny_87 said:
Kenyon must have some very dirty trouser knees...
:D :D :D

superb!

flyin' said:
So Chelsea gets let off once by a footballing authority, and everyone is against them.
arnesen? cole? somehow buying six minutes of stoppage time in the champions league semi?

they pretty much do what they want, and the fa being as spineless as it is just lets them off all the time.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
flyin' said:
More jokes.
Are you sure? i feel as if i am polluting the thread now rather than adding to it with these jokes, so here's an interesting advert (Im not sure you will be the biggest fan tho, flyin'...):
_________
"Need a Break?... Are you worried about the future? Let's face it, football is is faster than ever and we all have to think about our lavish lifestyles, after our careers are over. Do you want to leave the rat race, and see your peers do all the work? Are you lazy, and prefer not to work those long days anymore?

Are you looking for an easy life? Yes? Then You Are Eligible For the Chelsea Life Plan!! CFC will pay you at least £50,000 a week, there's a pointless medical, and no sales person will call (or manager for that matter- they will be too busy with the others!). CALL NOW! There's a FREE house, luxury car and limitless golf at some of England's finest courses.

Don't take our word for it, read these recommendations by some of our satisfied clients;

"When I'm no longer playing, I know my family will be financially secure" R. Huth, London.

"I recommend the Chelsea Life Plan to all my family" Wayne, London.

"The Blues' supplemented my payment, just when I thought it was too late. When I checked out I noticed the difference," JSV, Milan.

"I now have the all the time in the world to sort out all those 'incidents' that frequent me at clubs any given Friday night- thanks Chelsea," Carlton, London.

"The generosity of the Chelsea plan is unmatched in the world of finance. It was the best move I ever made" Geremi, Essex.

"Even when everyone said I was not worth it, the Blues were prepared to supplement my pension with an outrageous offer" Michael E., London.

"Who needs to work anyway, and with the Chelsea Life Plan I dont have to" Carlo, London

"In just a year a gained a rest and a huge salary- now I am working better than ever- thanks Blues!" Mateja, Madrid

"I was once an intergral member of a successful working team. Now I am a Chelsea Life Plan Member- I wouldnt have it any other way" Joe, London.

"Despite being permanently injured, I was still eligible for the Life Plan- thank God!" Arjen, London.

"The new Chelsea Life Plan looks nothing like what I experienced. It looks as if I missed out on a payday" G. Zola, Cagliari.

"Chelsea is for me doing it" SWP, Swindon.

"I just get the satisfaction in seeing the looks of the guys faces when they collect their pay check... and if the Chelsea Life Plan offer is not good enough, I am willing to 'liase' with our creditor for you (I need a dry cleaners fee for my trousers and for a bottle of Listerine though)" P. Kenyon, London

So don't stay there worrying about having to make weekly appearances at your current jobs-RELAX-That phone will ring!! The Chelsea life plan is funded by R. Abramovich and the hundreds of million of Russians that he has rorted! Just overprice yourself in the market and we will see to it that you become a Chelsea Life Plan Member!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)