The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slip

HSC
you guys forget - coming forth in the english premier league you have actually been closer (less points between relgated teams then to the chammions) getting relegated then you are to winning the league(at least in the last few years.

this year with all teams being inconsistent except chelsea it might be tighter from 2 to 20... man utd and arsenal will go on runs. charlton wigan tottenham will all drop points.

yeh dont get to excited yet wigan you still need a decent 20 points from 27 or so games...

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
donkeydrop said:
According to tribalfootball.com:
"Blackburn Rovers boss Mark Hughes is considering a move for Celtic striker John Hartson"
Apparently the bid for him is 4mil pounds. Rumours say Fulham also want Petrov for 6mil but I dont think they will move.

Well, with all the talk of relegation battles, can anyone put their hands up and predict whos going down? My prediction:

Sunderland (a given)
West Brom
Fulham

With my tipping prowess, these three will play inn Europe next year :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Sunderland, Portsmouth, West Brom
But that could change soon enough with some good buys

donkeydrop

HSC
Birmingham/Fulham West Brom, Sunderland

Chealsea - Abramovich will become broke and will be unable to spend his million billion dollars. All the star players will leave . "best midfielder in the world" will go to Barcelona while the club will ask to G.Zola to come out of retirement and brng back Tore Andre Flo cause he is cheap :) This however, will not save them so they would ask also Desailly to come back which will result in the relegation! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) CHEALSKI RULEZ

donkeydrop

HSC
Just found out about football radio program:

Sunday Night Soccer on 98.5FM - 10pm-11pm

Jimmy_B

HSC
united tonked 4-1, and chelsea to be proved about illegal payments claim.

don't worry, theyll get away with another slap on the wrists.

oh and as part of a bet with my brother, he's found me a new sig and caption for the next two weeks. :(

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
oh and as part of a bet with my brother, he's found me a new sig and caption for the next two weeks. :(
You made the wrong bet, you should only put up such a sig when they actually beat you.

Jimmy_B

HSC
LMF^^ said:
You made the wrong bet, you should only put up such a sig when they actually beat you.
this bet was made at half time. i thought we had the cunts down....

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Jimmy_B said:
ouch! I'm going to watch the game now, despite watching the highlights twice already.

Geordie Owen gets two against the Baggies. He'll get 20 goals this year, but Newcastle with still be shit. With faggots like Boumsong at the back, its little wonder why. They need Moore to be fit.

The Hoops are at the top of the ladder!!! Seeya, Alex!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Moore's an ex-Ranger LMF. An ex-Ranger captain if my memory serves me right. :p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Benny_ said:
Moore's an ex-Ranger LMF. An ex-Ranger captain if my memory serves me right. :p
Yeah

But why iz Buomsong a fag...? I can only think of the reason of him havin played fo Rangerz, or maybe the fact that hez shit.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Ive hated Boumsong since he chopped Hero Henrik down one match and put him out for two weeks. But Moore is ok. He's Australian. I wasnt his biggest fan while he was at Rangers but I held respect for him. Then after what Rangers did to their captain was ridiculous, another reason to loathe the club. Fuck them, they were cunts anyway, Craig. You're way better off at Newcastle.

LMF^^ said:
...or maybe the fact that hez shit.
He is shit. The joke is really on Newcastle, who paid way too much for him

johnny_87

HSC
Gotta agree with u there Bhoy. Always hated Rangers and followed Celtic (being Catholic didn't influence it one bit! :p ).

Boumsong has made more crucial errors this year than any other defender in the EPL. Although if Huth played mroe often he would have! lol

donkeydrop

HSC
johnny_87 said:
Gotta agree with u there Bhoy. Always hated Rangers and followed Celtic (being Catholic didn't influence it one bit! :p ).

Boumsong has made more crucial errors this year than any other defender in the EPL. Although if Huth played mroe often he would have! lol
yeah, he is definitely not as good as he was in the SPL. In fact he was the best player for Rangers during his short stay.Oh well, Rangers got about 7 million pounds so it pretty good considering that Rangers did not pay a transfer fee.

According to BBC:

"Chairman George Foulkes and chief executive Phil Anderton leave Hearts in the latest twist at a turbulent Tynecastle". This sure will sure have an impact on players.

"Premiership striker El Hadji Diouf has been charged with drink driving.
The 24-year-old Bolton Wanderers and Senegal star was stopped by police in Blackburn Road, Bolton, in the early hours of Sunday morning." That talented jigga never learns his lesson! I hope Sam Allardyce will punish him. He did pretty well since joining them from Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)