The Pill (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
velox said:
It makes you gain weight also.
as i said before - 30% of woemn gain weight, 30% of women lose weight and 30% of women stay the same weight. so i guess the last 10% of women dont take the pill.
my doctor said the weight gain/loss is usually 3-5kg

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
you(gurt) said:
im on the pill. the one im on only costs like $20 for 4 months worth.

rarely use condoms. and he doesnt pull out. so far its been safe.

only side effect was my boobs got bigger. and i put on a little bit of weight but when i stopped taking it for a few months i lost heaps of weight. but thats bout it
al women should go on the pill. now

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I used to be on the pill to stop my period being so painful, and also to improve my skin, but it didn't help my skin much and I started spotting between periods. At first it was like nothing, but it got so bad that I had to wear a panty liner/pad all the time so I quit the pill.
I didn't notice weight gain or anything, just the spotting, which was so fucking annoying.

Shaynie69

HSC
ZacG said:
Hey, I'm just curious how many people are on it, when they started, and if they still use a condom as well as added protection, or if they're confident that it'll do the job.

Taking it a bit further, do the females on it expect the guys to pull out, or are they ok with it?

And while we're at it, any side effects you've ever experienced with it.

Well im on it i have been for about 3 months now for a contraceptive, i had no side effects what so ever! Although i have softer cleared up skin then ever Oh and my tits got really big! we dont use a condom anymore, i expect him to pull out otherwise i will get he knife and chop his weenie off, nuts and all!!! Another thing, just cause your on the pill doesnt mean you can go and sleep around and not get preggers....there is the diseases issue, So condoms are always a plus!!!

i think it depends what sort of pill you go on mines called Levlen ED.

Last edited:
HSC
It depends on each person to what side effects they get. I've been on it on and off for just over 2 years and I have never had any side effects. I haven't put on any weight, or lost any because of being on the Pill.
I'm on it for contraception and me and my boyfriend don't use a condom. We did at first, but now that we're older and still going out if anything happens, it happens and we are old enough to deal with it.

.:newii

in a house (thankfully) phew that cardboard box wa
HSC
my friends on the pill bc shes illergic to the condom (shes really sensitive). i was considereing goin on it aswell. apparently the side effects aint that bad! if u buy the pill designed for teenagers it actually should take away ur pimples and it makes ur boobs bigger aswell. my friend has been on it for 2yrs and her boobs grew from a size B to a D!!

its heaps good when u get ur periods aswell bc its really light only for like 3 days and then thats it, no periods for another month. also u know the exat day that ur periods shld come so u can plan 2 do things arnd that. if ur late for ur period by 1 day then whalla hello lil baby ahaha

she told me that in the beginning she felt a bit sick like she was pregnant, like headaches etc but then it went away after like 2wks when her body got used to it.
the pills really cheap when u think of all the advantages it gives u and its heaps efective!

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
.:newii said:
my friends on the pill bc shes illergic to the condom (shes really sensitive). i was considereing goin on it aswell. apparently the side effects aint that bad! if u buy the pill designed for teenagers it actually should take away ur pimples and it makes ur boobs bigger aswell. my friend has been on it for 2yrs and her boobs grew from a size B to a D!!

its heaps good when u get ur periods aswell bc its really light only for like 3 days and then thats it, no periods for another month. also u know the exat day that ur periods shld come so u can plan 2 do things arnd that. if ur late for ur period by 1 day then whalla hello lil baby ahaha

she told me that in the beginning she felt a bit sick like she was pregnant, like headaches etc but then it went away after like 2wks when her body got used to it.
the pills really cheap when u think of all the advantages it gives u and its heaps efective!
that sounds relatively good. what's it called?

ZacG

HSC
Is anyone else thinking that the 'boob size growth' might be coincidental with the fact that breasts often grow at that age anyway?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ZacG said:
Is anyone else thinking that the 'boob size growth' might be coincidental with the fact that breasts often grow at that age anyway?
no.

mine stayed the same for ages, and it grew quite fast. as with my hips, i got a tad curvacious. it could, yes, but for me, no.

these are hormonal, these pills. its not surprising :p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ive been on it for 4 months. The main reason i went on it was because i have a hormonal imbalance and because my periods were irregular. But i do also use it for contraception. I had side effects for the first month of taking it but the doctor said they were all normal - i had nausea and dizzyness. The only other side effect ive had, and someone else said this too, my boobs have grown HEAPS since ive been on the pill. I still expect my boyfriend to use a condom, only because one of his friends got his girlfriend pregnant cause he didnt wear one and she was supposedly on the pill.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I'm on the pill cos my periods were THAT irregular. So annoying. I heart it now, no periods if something important is on, and my boobs got bigger!

A friend of mine is on the one for pimples- $70/month. Screw that.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
chelzmalee said:
I'm on the pill cos my periods were THAT irregular. So annoying. I heart it now, no periods if something important is on, and my boobs got bigger!

A friend of mine is on the one for pimples- $70/month. Screw that.
I'm on the pill (as was said much earlier in this thread) but it is still the early days. If my boobs get bigger I'll need a breast reduction though.
I'm 15 and a DD...I don't need to get bigger than that!!! :p

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
I'm on the pill (as was said much earlier in this thread) but it is still the early days. If my boobs get bigger I'll need a breast reduction though.
I'm 15 and a DD...I don't need to get bigger than that!!! :p
I so wish I had big boobs. I think it was just the weight gain factor though. Since it makes your body think you're pregnant you eat more, and thus put on weight. It's not that big of a deal, and it only happens to some people. Don't stress :)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ive been on the pill for nearly a year. i pay 20$ for 4 months, which isnt much for saving your life.
i dont use any other contraceptive i feel safe enough.
my side effects: weight gain. 5kg and so far, no matter what ive done it wont budge. im glad my boobs havent grown, they are big enough (even though i shouldnt complain since im only a C cup). BUT i know some lucky bitches with no side effects :( i wish i could zap away my 5kg :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)