The Woolworths Thread (4 Viewers)

HSC
Do Mac have a paint equivalent?

It's paintbrush :) i'm on my school mac atm and i use that program

Work tonight :( only shift this week

but 4:30-9 too lazy to give me a 4 hour or 5 hour shift they have to half it :chainsaw:

heres hoping for a 8.15 tea break :)

knowing my luck the supervisor will forget to send me on my break........like usual :mad1:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I actually did the layouts. And i thought you guys were sad.

'km' is current store, 'sc' is store i have been at most/will be quasi-2IC at.

Notice latter's whacked layout.

Also, gave some warning when i transferred them from pages to word, so it may look weird.

ekul444

HSC
N/A
I actually did the layouts. And i thought you guys were sad.

'km' is current store, 'sc' is store i have been at most/will be quasi-2IC at.

Notice latter's whacked layout.
lol i thought i was pretty sad when i did it. lol

wtf is with ur second store - produce at the very back!?!

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I know, it's strange eh? and the whole store is a vertical rectangle L-shape...

But yeah you walk to the end of the aisles and there is just produce, sitting there by itself. Because the aisles are so long there is one that goes horizontally across them down the middle, so that every aisle has 4 ends...if that makes sense.

bdude

HSC
But yeah you walk to the end of the aisles and there is just produce, sitting there by itself. Because the aisles are so long there is one that goes horizontally across them down the middle, so that every aisle has 4 ends...if that makes sense.
I've seen that in some stores before.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
In yours, you say hoist, what do you mean? Like an elevator? If so, how big/how many pallets fit on it?

Yeah, just like an elevator, the bane of all our existences, only fits one pallet, can only be operated from downstairs, and in the lower stock room, it has a ramp, so full pallets need to be loaded by forklift, or, if you are very very brave, with the manual pallet jack (i've done it before on cases of alcohol, IS NOT FUN)

bensneddon

HSC
Yeah Joondalup is the same here... would hate to be longlife manager there. So many promo ends to tie up!

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Yeah they always tend to have really shit ones on them actually.

Hey, so, has anyone served someone famous? Even better, is your supermaket the local for some soap star or aged rocker? Do tell!

I regularly serve the Deputy Opposition Leader and Shadow Treasurer (State) he comes in on Saturday mornings. I have also served the Police Minister (he bought cage eggs, grr) and a couple of sports presenters from the TV. I remember being like 'omg omg omg i'm pretty sure that was so and so' once, but i can't remember who i thought it was.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
Because I'm as sad as everyone else, here's my store layout.

In regards to serving famous people, we don't get many in my small town, but I've served Westley Gough (who went to the Beijing Olympics and won some form of medal)

Also served the Mayor a few times, but other than that, just the same ole' annoying regulars.

Last edited:

ekul444

HSC
N/A
Hey, so, has anyone served someone famous? Even better, is your supermaket the local for some soap star or aged rocker? Do tell!
Umm well i have served AFL players and TV presenters a couple of times. some Wildcats players aswell... And the channel 9 newsreader here in perth comes through self serve often with her kids too.. but apart from that, no rock stars or anything. lol

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Anybody want a checkout shift 2morrow 15-20 at Boronia Park Woolworths!

BSammy

HSC
Our store is going to start doing employee appraisals, they will be done close to the anniversary of starting at woolies, so I'm safe til September.

I was hanging out in cash office with the head cashier and the SSM and asked him how I'd go if he was to do mine then.

Adequate appearance and grooming
Below expectations on passion and drive, and one other one, because I'm kinda laid back.
Exceeds expectations on all other categories, and overall.

Happy with that. I've just got to at least look like I care a bit more.

lacho95

HSC
Quick Question - would you rather work for woolworths supermarket or woolworths petrol (caltex). The only reason im asking is Im now considering transferring to fuel but i dunno.
Thxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)