The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

brookie94

HSC
Wtf?! 2ic just rang and goes 'hey Brooke.. Do you wanna start at 1 instead of 2.30? Aw no.. wait.. Don't worry about it. Thanks brooke!! I'll cya at 2.30!'
I was like wait.. What? Um bye? Lol what the hell was that about?!

jirwin

HSC
Just registered my EDR. It will accumulate even more slowly than what my flybuys does!

HSC
God I love my new 21C!, she is so good unlike my old 21C, I had a pretty good day, I spent from 8:30-11 in systems doing tickets woohoo! first time ever but fun...novelty wears off after a while possibly. dislike my roster next week

MON: 16:00-20:30
TUE: 16:00-20:00
SUN: 10:00-16:00 :evilfire: (Might cancel that shift as I have a family commitment on that day)

anyway, will I get told off at work If I have my upper cartliage pierced? as I'm considering getting it done next weekend, so if anyone who has it pierced and worked at woolies let me know thanks

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
God I love my new 21C!, she is so good unlike my old 21C, I had a pretty good day, I spent from 8:30-11 in systems doing tickets woohoo! first time ever but fun...novelty wears off after a while possibly. dislike my roster next week

MON: 16:00-20:30
TUE: 16:00-20:00
SUN: 10:00-16:00 :evilfire: (Might cancel that shift as I have a family commitment on that day)

anyway, will I get told off at work If I have my upper cartliage pierced? as I'm considering getting it done next weekend, so if anyone who has it pierced and worked at woolies let me know thanks
have a look in your handbook.. it tells you about piercings etc

sethu01

HSC
hello ?
i attended my wollworths caltex interview (1st round ) last week..but still i did'nt have any call or mail and outcome is unknown.could anyone help me to know when i will get the outcome.

HSC
Just a little rant here, STOP playing the "fresh food people" :evilfire: every second song yesterday my god grr. Had a customer complain that he had heard it three times while he was doing his shopping, well boo friggin hoo! try working an 9 hour day and having that constantly playing......fucktard

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Just a little rant here, STOP playing the "fresh food people" :evilfire: every second song yesterday my god grr. Had a customer complain that he had heard it three times while he was doing his shopping, well boo friggin hoo! try working an 9 hour day and having that constantly playing......fucktard
its the hold message as well...

being in the shop isnt so bad cause i can ignore it.. but having it played over and over waiting for your dept manager to answer the phone is worse than water torture

brookie94

HSC
its the hold message as well...

being in the shop isnt so bad cause i can ignore it.. but having it played over and over waiting for your dept manager to answer the phone is worse than water torture
hahaha yeh the hold tone is ridicuous. we had it on constantly yesterday but oh well we just sing it haha
heard S-Club 7 a few times yesterday and all through my shift i had "dont stop never give up, hold your head high and reach the top, let the world see what you have got, bring it all back to you" :evilfire: haha anndddd "reach for the starssss" lol

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
Blergh going to work tonight, 10pm - 6am. We need to give our Multi Deck a deep clean, so we (as in me and my manager) will be removing all product to the chiller, removing all shelving, all bottom trays, all of the back of the chiller to clean every nook and cranny. Plus there are about 8 light sockets that have fallen into the back of the chiller so we want to get those back out.

It's not going to be fun...we would do it during the day but we can't be fucked dealing with customers. What makes it worst is after that I still have to do my normal 6am - 1pm shift! I do not like working 15 hours...it's like I don't have a home away from that darn place!!

Just found the manual for our multideck online and am figuring out stuff I never knew about it! (I'm sad like that!)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
huzzah for working on my 21st bday 8D

and for some reason, Whenever I'm supposed to be doing a 4-day week.. i end up doing a 5-day week. =/

ekul444

HSC
N/A
anybody know what has prompted the increased security measures associated with the handling of SCO money?

at the end of the day, the money along with a cash report is now sealed in the acceptor/dispenser bags with cable ties before going to cash office. in addition the coin dispensers on all machines are spot checked at the end of the month...

also, we got this documentation for the routines for "V5 New SCO Hardware". is there a new version of the machines out? i read through it and it all looks exactly the same... does it apply to older SCOs?

LIQR7

HSC
N/A
anybody know what has prompted the increased security measures associated with the handling of SCO money?

at the end of the day, the money along with a cash report is now sealed in the acceptor/dispenser bags with cable ties before going to cash office. in addition the coin dispensers on all machines are spot checked at the end of the month...

also, we got this documentation for the routines for "V5 New SCO Hardware". is there a new version of the machines out? i read through it and it all looks exactly the same... does it apply to older SCOs?
yes there are new SCO's and expect another move to come soon. That is removing instore balancing. its too hard to get stores to comply with instructions so they are removing it.

Is everyone ready for 10th June ?? store release 10.0! lots of changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)