The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

Clank_

HSC
I'm not sure how that will go down in terms of recruiting you while you're currently working at Woolies though.
From what I can remember from the Woolies induction all I'll have to do is fill in a conflict of interest declaration but it shouldn't be much of an issue since I'm not in management.

Clank_

HSC
Hah! Store employees are the last to hear about anything, probably just a day/hours before the media. I bet Coles knew about the relaunch before anyone in a store.
Pretty much. I only heard about the relaunch through here, other people in the store only heard about it the night it was happening if they were working or in the newspapers the next day.

the way to go

HSC
if anyones been to an apple store recetly, theres actually cases that have barcode/laser scanners built into them, to theyd just need one of those cases and itd be practically the same, i dont like using the guns personally, but if i have to, i have to.

that draw and all the coins is the norm for us, with coin bags and with notes, our store doesnt send all the notes up (only the 50s) and leaves the rest of them to be counted by the supervisor and they get taken up at the end of the night.

i havnt noticed a change in the cuts, but i havnt been working a lot lately either...

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Found out why we are still feeling budget cuts.
Turns out (despite being a new financial year), the targets are still being counted towards the September bonus, so they're still continuing to fix their numbers. I believe this week is the last week. So hopefully things improve from now on in.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Found out why we are still feeling budget cuts.
Turns out (despite being a new financial year), the targets are still being counted towards the September bonus, so they're still continuing to fix their numbers. I believe this week is the last week. So hopefully things improve from now on in.
September bonus?

Is that for CEOS etc?

BSammy

HSC
department managers, their bonuses and payrises are based on the departments performance in the previous year.

i think mystery shopper reports are also a factor in the csm's bonus.

quick90

HSC
Anyone else get a whole lot of new music today? A few songs are a bit questionable

- Ayo Technology: 50 Cent & Justin Timberlake "why don't you come sit down on top of me"
- Dirty Picture: Kesha & Taio Cruz "take a dirty picture for me, send a dirty picture"

Also, whoever picks the songs must be a big fan of Rihanna...

jdale821

HSC
Anyone else get a whole lot of new music today? A few songs are a bit questionable

- Ayo Technology: 50 Cent & Justin Timberlake "why don't you come sit down on top of me"
- Dirty Picture: Kesha & Taio Cruz "take a dirty picture for me, send a dirty picture"

Also, whoever picks the songs must be a big fan of Rihanna...
Do you get that stupid popcorn add at your store?

BSammy

HSC
I first heard it doing tickets in the morning, and each time it played i said 'oh fuck off'

once the store opened, and on following shifts serving customers it was really hard to stop myself saying that while serving customers. :p

britto89

HSC
yeah. we have it. i think everyone was probably sick of it, the produce manager doing PA sales and myself doing PA sales by the end of the day. but i sold a lot of wine so i don't care.

i still haven't gotten use to using the new phones for PA sales but at least i didn't hang up on anyone today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)