Theatre Thread! (1 Viewer)

six demon bag

HSC
Think of it like this. Sure, those few hours of studying at this point are quite precious, but would 4 hours of cultural enrichment really set you back in the HSC? To be honest, not really. Would you regret not going in order to squeeze in a few hours of study? In my experience, most likely. I missed out on seeing some plays, including Ralph Fiennes' First Love (by Beckett) in 2007, and I still regret it deeply.
Definitely. Despite it being my HSC year, (in terms of theatre) this is the first year I've gone out and seen as much as i can and I'm so happy I did - I hate missing out on things! Despite it being on pretty much the same time as trials, I'd be kicking myself if i had've missed once and for all! and same with the city and life of galileo (but i suppose that's kind of study.)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Avenue Q tickets can now be bought for $180 for 4 people. Completely worth seeing at that price.

Source: One of the ticket places on the internet. You should be able to find it if your interested.

johony

HSC
Absolutezero, I won't be able to make it! Any updates on Angels in America?

Ooo, finally, news about Accidental Death of an Anarchist.
i'm still umming and ahhing on this
any bosers planning to go?

dolbinau

HSC
SONDHEIM
SONDHEIM
SONDHEIM
SONDHEIM
A little night music@Opera Australia!SONDHEIM.

Who likes SONDHEIM?

jaimebien

HSC
six_demon_bag and I are definitely going. Lychnobity and Absolutezero are going too. Hands up anyone else going!

jaimebien

HSC
Just came back from planning next Tuesday. Turns out we'll be getting pizzas for the pre-show refreshments. Yay!

johony

HSC
gah i'm such an idiot for being indecisive. tickets are sold out.

i was hoping to steal some ideas for an upcoming griffin event, but i'm pretty sure one of the members in your YAP group will do it for us :D

johony

HSC
yeah, i've been trying to access that link - but it doesn't work. :/

jaimebien

HSC
What error are you getting? I tried adding tickets to the basket and it worked. I also just bought a few tickets for my friends, so as far as I know, there are still a few tickets available.

johony

HSC
it works now - i'll have to wait till tomorrow to buy tickets though, thats when i can get a credit card off parents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)