them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Re: cityrail moments

This old man sitting next to me is pretending to sleep but I can see the corner of his eye staring at my legs. dirty old man!
Show some more skin and see what happens.

annagurl

HSC
N/A

I think not. He was... staring at my upper thighs. I thought it was weird that he was sleeping at that angle, but yeah. Stupid pervert.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

I think not. He was... staring at my upper thighs. I thought it was weird that he was sleeping at that angle, but yeah. Stupid pervert.
You could've got some sex out of it if you played your cards right!

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Annagurl, was it Sinophile? *winks* hahahahahah

annagurl

HSC
N/A

Actually, there was someone on that carriage that kept turning around to look at me every 10 minutes that fits Sino's description o_O
Edit- does anyone know if sino wears glasses?

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

Actually, there was someone on that carriage that kept turning around to look at me every 10 minutes that fits Sino's description o_O
at redfern today: two relatively small islander girls (like smaller than me even) hurling abuse and screaming like banshees at some guy who looked in his late 20s, who was like "come at me" etc and then the two girls and the guy started physically fighting lol and the guy missed his train.

Apparently he was being racist to them. apparently.

LonelyWolf

HSC

i always look at people when theyre not looking at me and when they look at me i look away. good times....

MysteryGenius

HSC

i always look at people when theyre not looking at me and when they look at me i look away. good times....
haha man, I hate it when people wear sunnies and stare in your general direction >.<

MysteryGenius

HSC

But yes, there were a couple people on the train today who were talking about whether atheists should be allowed to have a public holiday for religious events like easter, christmas etc. This went on for a while and only stopped because some guy told them to shut the fcuk up before he chokes them with a "rosemary". I lol'd xD

HSC

But yes, there were a couple people on the train today who were talking about whether atheists should be allowed to have a public holiday for religious events like easter, christmas etc. This went on for a while and only stopped because some guy told them to shut the fcuk up before he chokes them with a "rosemary". I lol'd xD
I first read this as someone wanting to ban atheists from public toilets :cry:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

Conveniently forgetting that these holidays have pre-Christian roots.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

do you go western line? i remember sinophile saying he catches the train from lidcombe

annagurl

HSC
N/A

do you go western line? i remember sinophile saying he catches the train from lidcombe
Nope, not the western line.
Edit- *goes on cityrail website* The line I was on goes through Lidcombe...

Last edited:

annagurl

HSC
N/A

...I don't know man :/
Does he wear glasses?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Isn't it roseary or some shit.
I stole about 10 from my school to be ironic. They called them roseary beads or some shit.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Ohhh, you have a secret admirer! How romantic.

Also - it's like... winter. Wear pants. <_<

annagurl

HSC
N/A

Ohhh, you have a secret admirer! How romantic.

Also - it's like... winter. Wear pants. <_<
Old man perving at sixteen year old girl, yes Shadowdude, how very romantic!
Also, I haven't went winter shopping yet. My wardrobe consists of singlets, cardigans, dresses, skirts some jeans etc. I don't want to wear last years clothes. That's a dag D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)