them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
Re: them cityrail moments

what if you get off on the following stop.
They also come into the bus and check.

Although, if you sit across the back door on a standard bus, they tend to miss you because one officer goes to the back and another starts from the front. The back officer leaves you for the front officer, but the front officer assumes you've been check by the back officer, so you end up not being checked.

williamdaft

HSC

bought wrong ticket, tries to go in.. people wait and stare at me. I realise. I walk back with embarassment.

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC

Ticket gates at Glenfield like to close on my crotch

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

They also come into the bus and check.

Although, if you sit across the back door on a standard bus, they tend to miss you because one officer goes to the back and another starts from the front. The back officer leaves you for the front officer, but the front officer assumes you've been check by the back officer, so you end up not being checked.
What if you pull the typical ON move, pretend that you fell asleep on the bus and forgot to get off earlier?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Dat feel when you buy a ticket and the ticket gate says "not valid", then you shit yourself.
Then you try another gate and it works...

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
dat feel when the transit thinks they have caught you, then I whip out my concession card, mothrtfker

D94

HSC
N/A

What if you pull the typical ON move, pretend that you fell asleep on the bus and forgot to get off earlier?
Well that won't work with the 891 because the first stop (after Eddy Av) is at UNSW, so that's already a MyBus2 ticket.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
dat feel when the transit thinks they have caught you, then I whip out my concession card, mothrtfker
Oh god, one day I bought a child ticket by accident, and they asked me how old I was and I said 18. Then he went crazy interrogating me, even after seeing my concession card. I told him the student concession was the same price as the child ticket and he didn't buy it until his supervisor intervened

Katebrunner

HSC
Has anyone noticed that the "doors closing, stand clear" announcements are done by a guy, and the "the next station is..." announcements are done by a girl? It's the same in all cities around the world because apparently people respond better to information from women and instructions from men!

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I was on a train that stopped a few weeks ago and the driver announced why and everything and the last thing he said was:

"And can the person in the first carriage stop pressing the emergency stop button."

My mates and I cracked up heaps.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
A pretty girl* unintentionally* stroking my thigh the other day on the train.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
A dirty old guy was filming my cousins and I from the other side of the train... We got up to move but he tried to follow. Yeah... We got off the train cos that guy was a friggen pedo.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I once was on train after a street juggling performance and I was at the entrance of a carriage where the doors were open at a station, two fat chicks evidently had the body language indicating they were going to get on the train in a sec, and for the lolz I said out loud "DOORS CLOSING, PLEASE STAND CLEAR" in the guys voice and the two fat chicks were like OMG and scrambled for their bags and ran onto the train then realised doors werent closing and looked confused for a second.

Was laughing soo hard :')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)