Tony Abbott - Do you want him as PM? (1 Viewer)

You think the 2010-11 Federal Election should go to the:

• Labor Party under Kevin Rudd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Party under Tony Abbott

• Other

• Total voters
HSC
I'd rather stick an oversized novelty rusty ridged nail up my arse and rotate for the rest of eternity than live under an Abbot government.
lol what the fuck why

guys all the communists have voted for rudd

coincidence?
i think not

all the hero guys (ie rafy) voted for Abbot

chyeahh

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I'd rather stick an oversized novelty rusty ridged nail up my arse and rotate for the rest of eternity than live under an Abbot government.

yeah well you're an arts type so your opinion doesn't matter

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
just reading lauchlan's posts makes me want to kill myself.

iron/abbott for PM, change your avatars to Thatcher in memory of iron

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I dont want either, but KRudd seems determined to implement certain long term things that i am fundamentally against. It wont ever be a vote FOR Abbot, its more a vote for anyone but KRudd.

For this reason, the liberals will probably get the dubious distinction of being on the tail end of my preferences this year, rather than labor.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i think that krudd is a good pm, but i think that other political parties are not letting the labor group to go along with the changes that the labor government is proposing

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i think that krudd is a good pm, but i think that other political parties are not letting the labor group to go along with the changes that the labor government is proposing
what the fuck
that doesn't even make sense

ChrisJericho

Banned
HSC
N/A
what the fuck
that doesn't even make sense
It makes perfect sense you skanky, parasitic bitch. If the senate is blocking much of what Labor suggests - and I don't know if that's the case (but I remember much about the ETS being blocked) - then what she said is reasonable.

It might not be true but it makes sense.

Don't pretend to try to understand politics Christina. Leave it to the men. Like me. I am a man. I am the best at what I do.

HSC
It makes perfect sense you skanky, parasitic bitch. If the senate is blocking much of what Labor suggests - and I don't know if that's the case (but I remember much about the ETS being blocked) - then what she said is reasonable.

Don't pretend to try to understand politics Christina. Leave it to the men. Like me. I am a man. I am the best at what I do.
shut up fenris

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

SHUT UP FENRiS

ChrisJericho

Banned
HSC
N/A
I find it amusing. Stop trying to be tough on the internet. You can't do that unless you know what you're talking about. You do not know what you are talking about, because you are a single celled amoeba incapable of overcoming the lies, and hypocricy that defines you.

Lauchlan

HSC
lols. saw a poll on TV from 9msn,

78000 voted that if ruddkip had an election now, he would lose, as opposed to the 23000 who voted in favor that ruddkip would win.

But on the other hand, ruddkip has a high approval rating of being PM rather than Abbott.

so what the general population is trying to say here is that rudd is shit, and so is abbott.:(
well yeah but 9 is liberal bias

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)