Truongs Maths Tutoring, any comments? (1 Viewer)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Just passing by here buddy, I'm just openly spitballing okay? Ok.

Look at things in perspectives, the world is a changing where there is a growing trend of loss in traditionalism and culture where the values of family and togetherness is utmost expressed. Globalisation, migration, technology and society, these aspects are the catalyst for change within morals and ethics that resonate within an environment where there is relevance i.e. family and relations. Suggested by your post, you deem the amalgamation of professionalism and issues as inoperable. However, what does it hold today you may ask? The retention of customary beliefs and morals is reinforced by family and in this instance, Sir Truong himself. I ask this, where does this development occur in a society where change is rampant and technology overrides the nature of past comings? His teachings through this tact heighten the needs for these to exist for we conform to insurmountable change that occurs endlessly around us. Overprotection clouting judgement? Your post again suggests negativity in turn with asking for issues/advice, in many instances it can be advantageous or enlightening as there is the staff who are students, in workforce as well the man himself which can provide advice in relation to x, y and z. It's also a resource available to allow the prospects of growth.
Your post is also incoherent in the interpretation of the atmosphere as a cult/sect. Is there secrecy. Can one's expression of undescribable debt be shown without opinion? He has done many things for many people, thus the relations each person holds on that string where it intertwines on both ends. It's a personal agenda where those people are able to connect with emotionally or through examples of situations.
Also, your nature of displaying places of tutoring as workplaces and professionalism is incorrect. In your belief that businesses are required to be professional, businesses must be in tune to the employees and customers wants/needs so is that being unprofessional? Furthermore, there is a required togetherness is businesses where they express a family structure, whereas in this situation, it's built upon family, morals and ethics to live a life where you are not tainted by negative impacts.
My 2 cents.

Edit: If you don't believe the loss in tradition take into instance varying cultures

1. Migration by war -> Asians, Europeans, Middle Easterns
2. Instability in environment
3. Want for wellbeing for children ; catch-22 in today's society seeing that there was unaccounted for change in the past few decades where life has been revolutionalised by war, technology, money, greed, globalisation. Clout of morals (Refer to latter); does that cloud judgement by overprotection, maybe in instances of parents, but moving on...
3. Jews ; diaspora
4. Fads and society's "pre-requisites to being accepted" ; loss in culture/tradition/ethics/morals
i.e. the rare number who believe in Hollywood life, the ghettos, g's, drugs, being high, XxxDragonImmoralxxxX, A$$YRIANKINGZ, gh3tt0_g, etc
What are you rambling on about? Lol :)

Fri3d_ChuckuN-

HSC
I am currently in year 11 and I think he's one of the greatest tutors alive
Last year, I though I was doing Maths Ext 1 only, but I tried my best and now I'm doing 4 unit!!!!
For anyone going there: try your best ( don't be a slacker) and ASK QUESTIONS!!!!
"If you can't hack the pressure, then get out."
this quote inspired me to do better!!
xD

Fri3d_ChuckuN-

HSC
Re: Truong's tutoring, any comments?

How much faster is Truong's teaching compared to school? Does he give tests often? I think I might go there but it's just that if he's too slow, then what's the point...
Really depends on the class you're in
If you're in the accelerated classes, expect to be one and a half yrs ahead of school

HSC
Re: Truong's tutoring, any comments?

You won't find he's too slow :haha:. It depends though what grade are you in? If you're about 9-10 you may find him a bit slow, but once you get to the harder 3u topics in yr 11 it's pretty ahead :)

Although if you were want SUPERSPEEDAHEAD, go to guan. But I think truong is a bit better in terms of cost and explanations and teachign manner :)

Yell0w

HSC
What more is there to say? He is a very good teacher and really pushes you to study hard. He tends to teach way ahead of school but i think thats because he teaches us earlier than school. He is also a very funny person, just not as funny when your the victim of the joke tho. Other then that, I would recommend him.

pleasetell

HSC
umm are we allowed to have piercings at this tutor? Like not just the ear but other features of the body aswell. please help! thanks.

martinc

HSC
umm are we allowed to have piercings at this tutor? Like not just the ear but other features of the body aswell. please help! thanks.
Girls are allowed to have ear piercings. I don't think he approves of it anywhere else on the body. It is pretty 'radical' to have it somewhere else. Just make sure he doesn't see it then. =p

ReNG

HSC
Re: Fairfield Troung's recommendation - English

Was wondering if anyone has gone to 'Fairfield Troung's recommendation' for English. Heard the teacher there from sefton is really good but the waiting list is extremely long and the classes were too big. Was wondering if that was true. Anyone have any idea?
oh Ms Diab. She's REALLY good, but i don't like that place. The guy that owns the place creeps me out. He's so strict on asian discipline and stuff like that.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Just make sure it's not visible. (So nose, tongue, mouth etc, big no-nos).

oh Ms Diab. She's REALLY good, but i don't like that place. The guy that owns the place creeps me out. He's so strict on asian discipline and stuff like that.
Yeah, in the younger years, that's true. Gets heaps nicer in Yr 11 + 12 though, when he begins to treat you like adults. :)

pleasetell

HSC

Just make sure it's not visible. (So nose, tongue, mouth etc, big no-nos).

how come we cant have piercings? i don't get why his to strict on these type of things. It's just appearance. Has anybody been kicked out because of this reason before?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

how come we cant have piercings? i don't get why his to strict on these type of things. It's just appearance. Has anybody been kicked out because of this reason before?
Cause it's his preference. His tutoring centre - what he says, goes. And yes, people have been kicked out (or not been allowed in) in the past.

Yell0w

HSC
Girls can have ear piercings. Boys.. No. I had a male friend who had one. Sir however didn't let him stay because my friend wanted to keep his ear piercing. Atleast Sir was kind enough to acutally to refer my friend to another tutoring.

darkchild69

Nanotechnologist
HSC
Drove past this place last night... The lines for it are insane! How many students do they cram into the rooms?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)