twilight series (1 Viewer)

meryemm23q

HSC
yer it was okeyy...

2nd book was my fav..
3rd book pissd me off (half way) i left it and havnt read the fourth.. i wasted money on 4 bookss bLAH !:vcross:

boris

Banned
HSC
yer it was okeyy...

2nd book was my fav..
3rd book pissd me off (half way) i left it and havnt read the fourth.. i wasted money on 4 bookss bLAH !:vcross:
sub babe. ill give u $900 for ur virginity

inconnuBubble

HSC
Read it..the first one was ok, I didn't mind the storyline of the first one, went crap from there. Personally (please take no offence), I don't think Stephanie Meyers is that great of a writer although I wouldn't say I could ever do better in my entire life.

E

Empyrean444

It depends what you mean by "do better". For example, I think most people with a sentient mind could write better than she could. If you mean "do better" in fame and profits, though, few could. Sad reflection on modern society.

Dilan1

HSC
Hmm is it just me or is 90% of the people who are going on about how good this book are female?

*Jezzza

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, I didn't mind Twilight, thought the last book was too "perfect" but aside from the ending, lots of my male friends are reading it and liking it.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I find it funny the books were unheard of until the images of the lead character made it into the hands of the internet.

Im assuming the movie ruined the series and i saw a segment on tv for the next movie, and i know there will be alot more raving female teens with raging hormones.

Along with a select few males.

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
im not obsessed anymore, i'm over people bitching and obsessing over it to. its just a shit house move... that could be way better =) hopefully the next one is better. I enjoyed the books more, to me it doesnt ruin vampires, it opens my imagination, who would have thought the possibility of good vampires? no-one =) and edward wasnt completely good he did kill people. bleh i couldnt be bothered anymore

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
im not obsessed anymore, i'm over people bitching and obsessing over it to. its just a shit house move... that could be way better =) hopefully the next one is better. I enjoyed the books more, to me it doesnt ruin vampires, it opens my imagination, who would have thought the possibility of good vampires? no-one =) and edward wasnt completely good he did kill people. bleh i couldnt be bothered anymore
Blade was a good vampire!

And Edward isnt going to make much of an appearance in the next movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)