Umat (1 Viewer)

roxy_chick

HSC
How do you find out if you are a rural student or not??? I live in the middle of nowhere...
Not that it really matters...the UMAT was soooo hard...

Zali

HSC
if u live in a town with an RRMA of 3 to 7 for 5 consecutive years or 8 in total scince age 5 ure school should know if ure rural. Its a little late for UNSW though the applications had to be in by yesterday

m111

Define "cynical"
HSC
Lexicographer said:
Wfdihfduhgsape
:rolleyes:

Zali, that's Lexicographer trying to say 'Wauchope' :p

I was born here and lived here all my life, so I've got it covered like you wouldn't believe... :D

Zali

HSC
ive lived in coffs harbour since i was 4 so im like u
Wauchopes near port maquarie isnt it

nanashi

HSC
velox said:
Umat was EXTREMELY quiet at the sydney location. No-one spoke.
i agree on that. nobody likes to look stupid in front of 1000 ppl

ishq

brown?
HSC
Speaking of people speaking in the UMAT...
The two people sitting in front of me knew each other - one was the other's best friends sister or some far off distant cousin or something...
So in the one hour (and a bit) leading up to the UMAT, they kept me fully entertained. Their discussions of when they were little, when so-and-so did such-and-such...:D

It was pretty good - everyone else around me was either biting their nails in fear or giving each other evil glares - not very friendly. One guy kept looking around - like fully 360 degrees and staring at people, then putting his head on his desk...

This is all very irrelevant.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I met a very dear old friend at last year's UMAT that I hadn't seen in a long time. Not THAT long, just two years, but long enough to matter.

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
nit sat the umat on another date.*

*nit said it somewhere before.

ishq

brown?
HSC
Nit was special :D

I was the only one giving it in the afternoon from my school too...only one other girl gave it in the morning...
It was really weird to see entire school groups...

HSC
Meads said:
thats cause ur skool is full of dumbies :p

i'm not even going to argue that! i only know of one other person other than me who could've gone well in UMAT, he just didn't bother registering.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
m111 said:
you would have just missed out on the stage, eh?! :( I thought there were lots of people in Newcastle... but 1000s in Sydney? I guess we got it pretty good - it was pretty quiet in the UMAT comparative to what it could have been!
Yes i was shattered. all those people thinking they were so good on their higher platform. And in regards to the number of people: here i was thinking we had a heap and sydney had way way more. But then again, way way more people live in sydney so its probably proportional...i still hated the long wait to actually get into the hall!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)