University Open Days (2 Viewers)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Anyone trekking it down to the ADFA in Canberra?

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Holy shit, the girls were amaze wait for it- balls.
HBBs everywhere, 50%+ of girls would date based on physical appearance. The math Phd lecturer who gave the science lecture, the one with the long blonde hair, was off the charts- in4 hot lecturers.

Definitely impressed Usyd.

At this point, if I don't get into undergrad medicince, and end up in unsw medscience, will probs choose postgrad sydney over postgrad unsw if given the choice.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
HBBs everywhere, 50%+ of girls would date based on physical appearance. The math Phd lecturer who gave the science lecture, the one with the long blonde hair, was off the charts- in4 hot lecturers.

At this point, if I don't get into undergrad medicince, and end up in unsw medscience, will probs choose postgrad sydney over postgrad unsw if given the choice.
Choosing Unis because of girls lol :p

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Deps, it varies from course to course. Comm looks promising.

Makematics

HSC

Haha i went to her lecture for maths :) she seems very enthusiastic!

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Haha i went to her lecture for maths :) she seems very enthusiastic!
Did she tell crappy jokes and then try to recover by saying "that's a math joke" when no-one laughed? Eg."They say the parking lot is for small cars, but they dont specify what small is, does that mean i can park my truck there? Thats a maths joke"

I thought the situation was funnier than the actual jokes.

Makematics

HSC
Did she tell crappy jokes and then try to recover by saying "that's a math joke" when no-one laughed? Eg."They say the parking lot is for small cars, but they dont specify what small is, does that mean i can park my truck there? Thats a maths joke"

I thought the situation was funnier than the actual jokes.
Idk sorta but she mentioned she had a phd and she talked about maths used in making chocolates and made jokes about abusing maths abilities to make money in financial markets which ppl laughed at.

Kowther

HSC
I missed out on USYD because I didn't know it was on. Checked out UTS but no point going. As for UWS, I was going to go but eh. I'm thinking of going to UNNSW and Macquarie though

ebbygoo

HSC
If anyone goes UNSW nanotech, would you be able to report back to me on it :D Would go but its week before my exams :L

Web Addict

HSC
If I'm catching a train and a bus to UNSW, what type of ticket would be the best? Do I get a MyMulti ticket or do I get the tickets for the train and the bus separately? I haven't been to UNSW before.

D94

HSC
N/A
If I'm catching a train and a bus to UNSW, what type of ticket would be the best? Do I get a MyMulti ticket or do I get the tickets for the train and the bus separately? I haven't been to UNSW before.
Depends how far you live.

You will need a myBus2 to go to UNSW, and another one to go back. You could get a TravelTen as well.

If you have a MyMulti of any type, then you can use that on the buses.

If you live reasonably far (i.e. myMulti 3 distance), maybe the convenience of a MyMulti DayPass is worth considering - it's like 50-70 cents more expensive, but you don't have to carry 3 tickets.

If you live closer, then it's probably better to just get a return train ticket and two MyBus2 tickets.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
^ I'm pretty sure the buses to and from unsw are free for open days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)