UNSW 2014 Rollcall (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
guess there's only traiwit, lightXT and me in ptrl :(

wish there were a few more ptrl ppl around

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
if u go to the library for your id card... don't go to the camera closest to the door. my id card is SO overexposed its not funny

yasminee96

HSC
if u go to the library for your id card... don't go to the camera closest to the door. my id card is SO overexposed its not funny
Aggghhh mine too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Yes! My photo is decent. Good white balance.
My L's photo was actually super dark (darker than the UNSW id one) when I looked at it today. Unfortunately I'd rather if I didn't smile in it and end up with my L's photo again (the smile I had was just ~creepy~).

Oh well at least it gives me a good talking point to meet new people :p

member117532

HSC
I would have been starting attending UNSW this year for Commerce/Law. I got an offer and a scholarship but declined it. Didn't do any humanities subjects since year 10 and never had a passion for it so I didn't know what I was getting myself into by accepting the offer. Kind of regret that now.

member117532

HSC
Re: UNSW 2013ers Rollcall

Actuarial / Science (II)

To 1st years, don't expect a lot of maths as you only do one MATH course a sem (in 1st year).

The number of WAM killing courses you're going to do..............
I don't think they are WAM killers.

I know a guy called Richard Chua who did actuarial studies/law at UNSW and got 83.4 WAM for actuarial studies and an overall GPA of 3.9/4.0.
He now works as a consultant for Google in San Francisco and earns over $1,000,000 per year.

I think it is an easily manageable course and by no means a "WAM Killer".

Proof: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/richard-chua/18/5a8/448

williamdaft

HSC
I would have been starting attending UNSW this year for Commerce/Law. I got an offer and a scholarship but declined it. Didn't do any humanities subjects since year 10 and never had a passion for it so I didn't know what I was getting myself into by accepting the offer. Kind of regret that now.
Well the important thing to note was that you never had a passion for it, so I guess it's better for you to do something you enjoy coz you'll just wasting years of your life doing comm/law (if you hate it). But damn, good job for getting a scholarship for it.. You must've done tremendously well in your Hsc. So what have you decided to do now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Just follow your passion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)