Usyd's timetables are out (1 Viewer)

sinawi

HSC
Picture 27.png

A bit weird that the ANHS lectures could only be done fridays, which means I couldn't have the straight thursday friday sat/sun off, but I managed to scrape off wednesdays and thursdays to compromise. What do you guys think?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
View attachment 27683

A bit weird that the ANHS lectures could only be done fridays, which means I couldn't have the straight thursday friday sat/sun off, but I managed to scrape off wednesdays and thursdays to compromise. What do you guys think?
Play around with the timetable until the first day of university (you're bound to be able to get the tutorials on Monday/Friday at a better time - if they are available).

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
View attachment 27683

I think I just wept with jealously at your whole Wed/Thurs off. It looks amazing tbh-you duelled the USYD timetabling system and won my friend.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
LOL pretty much
I have 2; 6 hour days
a 4 hour day
2; 3 hour days
Was yours similar in 1st yr?? (just curious)
I had Wednesday off in first semester (by sheer luck/planning) and Wednesday/Friday off in second semester (only because I dropped MBLG).

sinawi

HSC
I keep trying to move my tutes like you said on Monday/Friday and it just keeps 503'ing :p Oh well, slow and steady as she goes.

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
Got my timetable to work today, but I got a really glitched up one.

Glitched timetable 2013.jpg

How does this even work?

kelvin29

HSC
is it ok to have 4 out of the 5 core units to make up 24 CP for first semester commerce ??

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Not able to delete this post - so urrh 3 hour break on Wednesday before practical... what to do? :spin:

Last edited:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Noted :)
Is psych hard at all since I roughly know how bio,chem and maths will be?
I'll be honest with you. Some people will find it hard, and some will find it easy. The lecture slides can be a bit confusing so don't be afraid to ask questions in tutorials. Maximise your marks by doing the best you can in the assignment and also complete the non-compulsory tasks of PSYC1001 being the research participation (SONA) and quizzes. The final exam is whack - you're either going to do really good or really bad and pay attention to the wording of the question. People think you don't really need to study for a 100 MC test but trust me you need to study as hard as you do for all your other units. BIOL1003/BIOL1903 is easy - lots of memorising of how the anatomy works and where everything is - it is also a MC test. You should be fine ~ :)

Last edited:

HKspec009

HSC
Thank you :)
memorisation is my forte so should do the best in bio but psych looks alright too so hopefully all goes well
forgot to ask, how about essay writing in Psych, is there a lot and generally how many words or pages if there is an average amount?

Aysce

HSC
BIOL1903 is mostly rote learning?

How disappointing :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)