Usyd's timetables are out (1 Viewer)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I'm going to be so pissed if I spend all this time rearranging shit to attend SSP stuff and then I don't actually get in.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
yay same here! :)
I really feel like the timetable gods have blessed me this semester. Unfortunately I'll have a lot of clashes because of practicals but that's not even comparable to the sanity that having a three day 'weekend' will save me.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
i have a 4 day weekend and a midweek break. #winning

lawstu

HSC
I'm just passing by to dissuade many of you medical science/med-wannabes from med sci - and I disclaim that I know of it intimately. If you want to do medicine or allied health, anything else is as good. If you want to do medical research, keep your head in the books or do something else and keep your head in the books.

I know too many acquaintances who undertook medical science and, after completing their undergraduate degrees, with or without Honours, they didn't do much for a year, two years, or more. Some still don't do so much. Though, I guess that's a personal decision and it could be rather presumptuous to say that what they do isn't "much" or "good".

Pooled classes, with twentysomething contact hours and sixty self-study hours a week, where you have all these "gunners" trying to get good enough grades whilst not doing enough actual learning seems like a waste of education. And if med school or higher research is the higher goal, come med school or higher research, a vanilla science degree can properly equip you for either; most of the Merit List kids are B.Sc.(Adv.)er, B.Sc.ers, combined med, or international kids. Any other degree can also allow you to crush the crap out of med school kids in med school.

If you want to become a lab tech, industry guy, or something, UTS' biomedical science and the like and TAFE's diplomas are, again, much better.

Last edited:

Frank_Lampard

HSC
Hello i need some assistance on my timetable, my Chemistry Prac location just says Chemistry School. Where do i actually go? I'm sorry don't know.

o0ohouseo0o

HSC
Hello i need some assistance on my timetable, my Chemistry Prac location just says Chemistry School. Where do i actually go? I'm sorry don't know.
It's the first year labs, when you walk into the chem building turn left and down to the labs, there are 4 labs there and you'll alternate between them all in different weeks but they're all connected. Once you get there you'll be told where to go as usually one lab is for fundies or advanced students

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)