uws? (1 Viewer)

badquinton304

HSC
I did but they were not really 100% sure, its all very vague.

About the grass see if you can come to Ctown campus we have grass, but I don't think we have a starcraft 2 club, I think you can start one if you like but call it a gaming club and you would need to have enough interested people.

Last edited:

Ethereal1

HSC
there is a grass area at uws parra, its not a nice campus, but macarthur campus for uws is better, you have a lil pond and its close to macarthur square.

proletariat

HSC
Do You Mean That The Parramatta Campus Is Not Nice Or That The Campbelltown Campus Is Not Nice?

And No, This Is Not A "Trolling" What Is A Troll?

Ethereal1

HSC
parra is not a good campus, i've been there its too far from everything and the train is an hour or so between. mac campus is better campus wises and close to shops as well makes it more convenient. I am not trolling!

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I like how this has transformed into a serious discussion about grass..

Though I actually do agree, UTS's hospital/train-station atmosphere did give me the willies.

etoile rouge

HSC
I like how this has transformed into a serious discussion about grass..

Though I actually do agree, UTS's hospital/train-station atmosphere did give me the willies.

Wow, I hadn't noticed how serious the discussion about grass had become because I too became so engrossed by the topic. Thanks for pointing it out Deer because it made me laugh aloud!
I agree about UTS. The fact that I couldn't find any grass there made me a teeny weeny bit less in favour of going there :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, it'd be four... menage-a-quatre then. I don't think 'o' is a French word... and "manage" doesn't sound very French either. Menage is house though, I think. /me shrugs

And even if that did happen - I would refuse to participate because... there'd be other guys there and it would be to a certain extent - be gay.
I totes can't speak French so I have no idea.
Good, more for me :D

Btw, I'd never go to UWS Campbelltown Campus because my mum works at the TAFE there and it would just be too weird. Although, I recommend it if you're into grass/ponds/a very close station/The Square/drugs/etc.
EDIT: Oh, and goon!

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Why Macarthur UWS is not a wise choice,

[youtube]Vh8V9MhfCws[/youtube]

[youtube]qtM7Jiv856Y[/youtube]

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Why Macarthur UWS is not a wise choice,

[youtube]Vh8V9MhfCws[/youtube]

[youtube]qtM7Jiv856Y[/youtube]
I see two big, white squares... Is this the man Vs. Wild Ctown thing?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I stumbled across it on youtube about an hour after it was put up because it showed me new vids near my location. I nearly died when everyone at school and work were talking about it just a few days later

b0redAsian

HSC
LMAO this guy is OCD with every word beginning with a capital letter ROFL!!!

uac.aplcnt

HSC
you can do all your light-medium studies on the bus..and if you want to go to the city..its about an hour and a half to sydney I think..then you can do a little more heavier work whilsts travelling..it kills 2 birds with one stone so to speak atleasts - but I guess this only works for studious people..ALSO they have new metro buses..and parramatta buses are like the city buses..their the LONG ones =p

oh and i forgot to say..the city bus is just right infront of the parra campus on James ruse drv..so its not hard for people who dont have a car to get to the city or home etc..

this is obviously only for those that catch pub.transp..Additionally there is Rydalmere train station if you forgotten/parra station..

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I saw one hot chick at UWS Parramatta - she was there for the MX2 info day. I would've gone up and talked to her if I didn't like someone else and there weren't two white guys with her, who flanked her in every move. I have a bad feeling she was romantically engaged with both of them... at the same time =(
you must be making this up because the above combination doesn't work.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
no. i had a mx2 day in year 12 at campbelltown uws. one of my friends even won a scholarship - which she later declined because she got into unsw
no i meant the 'hot' and 'chick who does mx2' part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)