Virginity... (1 Viewer)

maddie01

HSC
I dont' see why you have to put an age on it. I think it's something you do when your ready. Granted think you need to be able to understand the concept and the emotions that that go with it. But i was 16, I was ready and I enjoy sex (I didn't love it the first few times), it's fun! It bring a relationship to a new level, in a good way.

many-eyeshere

HSC
Whenever that person is mentally and emotionally ready.

I lost mine at fifteen and it was a good experience.

One thing I believe is that the person should be dating the sexual partner. Otherwise too many problems emotionally can arise.

many-eyeshere

HSC
the only thing that stops me from having passionate sex is that i always have something to talk about with my friends that are girls. the conversations are so good and go on forever so we never reach that awkward quiet bit which would allow us to have a good shag.

also vaginas scare the shit out of me!!!!

Bahaha they are pretty scary things... Seen Teeth =p?

many-eyeshere

HSC
haha no, but i've heard of the movie. lady with teeth in her vajayjay or some shit

Yep and then when it's chopped off the dog eats it:p! And the guys all "come on doggy give me back the penis..."

The dog "*growls*"

Danzboy

HSC
Lol at the responses.

Still got mine. And holding onto it like the pack of doms in my bedside table.

laila09

HSC
I think around 36. That's the approximate time that people get married, so I think thats just the right age....
It's disgusting that people would have sex before marriage. Each to their own I suppose...
:eek:

HSC
N/A
i was watching this show last night.. and there was this 28yr old virgin saying how he hasnt had sex but hes completely fine with masturbating 10-15 times a week.

LOL

this other guy, he was like 17 i think, he goes hes "a-sexual" coz hes not into girls or guys.

weirdo if u ask me.

Name_Taken

HSC
When do you think it's appropriate to lose your virginity?

Just curious considering how people are losing theirs in Primary School :S
There is no set age.

When you are married. Sex should be between you and your spouse, only.

Its wrong for you to give in to your temptations simply to fufil your lust for pleasure in any other context. Take some control of your life, save your virginity for someone really special.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
i was watching this show last night.. and there was this 28yr old virgin saying how he hasnt had sex but hes completely fine with masturbating 10-15 times a week.

LOL

this other guy, he was like 17 i think, he goes hes "a-sexual" coz hes not into girls or guys.

weirdo if u ask me.
what on earth do you watch?

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
There is no set age.

When you are married. Sex should be between you and your spouse, only.

Its wrong for you to give in to your temptations simply to fufil your lust for pleasure in any other context. Take some control of your life, save your virginity for someone really special.
people can't marry when they're 16 thought, and that's the age limit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)