Virginity... (1 Viewer)

P.T.F.E

HSC
yeah, and wouldn't they only allow it for unusual or special circumstances? Like if it was a matter of life and death maybe.
how the hell can marriage be anywhere related to life or death??

hang on just anwser that in my head

Name_Taken

HSC
people can't marry when they're 16 thought, and that's the age limit.
Would you feel ready to commit to a life-long and loving commitment with someone else, at the age of 16?

I know 16 is old enough to make some informed decisions, but who you marry is important. "Till death do us part", its a relationship to last, you shouldn't enter it at all untill you're 100% ready to commit until the end. If you're not ready to make such a commitment, you shouldn't get married.

The fact that we have so many divorces in this country (like 50% or something, isn't it?) jsut shows how many people jump straight into it without thinking about the future, 1 year, 10 years, 50 years into the future, not just tomorrow.

occer

HSC
N/A
^ Political Views
Very Conservative

Yup.

philphie

Banned
HSC
get kicked out of james ruse and the babes start rolling in like you've got the beiigest dick in the world rather than like you are the biggest dick in the world

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
There is no set age.

When you are married. Sex should be between you and your spouse, only.

Its wrong for you to give in to your temptations simply to fufil your lust for pleasure in any other context. Take some control of your life, save your virginity for someone really special.
virginity should be saved for then sure.

but honestly ask anyone thats not a christian nut, and theyll tell u they wouldve like to have had fun in their 20's and 30's

USE A CONDOM!!!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Would you feel ready to commit to a life-long and loving commitment with someone else, at the age of 16?

I know 16 is old enough to make some informed decisions, but who you marry is important. "Till death do us part", its a relationship to last, you shouldn't enter it at all untill you're 100% ready to commit until the end. If you're not ready to make such a commitment, you shouldn't get married.

The fact that we have so many divorces in this country (like 50% or something, isn't it?) jsut shows how many people jump straight into it without thinking about the future, 1 year, 10 years, 50 years into the future, not just tomorrow.

I hope your parents separate.
Maybe You'd be a little more open minded.
My parents were well ready when they got married and they are separated(not going into it)
so yeah, it doesnt matter how old u are.
now that it's become socially acceptable people will get divorce as often as they like.

123 B A N G

HSC
There is no set age.

When you are married. Sex should be between you and your spouse, only.

Its wrong for you to give in to your temptations simply to fufil your lust for pleasure in any other context. Take some control of your life, save your virginity for someone really special.
hello 40 year old virgin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)