wats ur gym routine (3 Viewers)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
fanks. my back is pretty thick, but it could definitely use some more width along the lats

and i know you've posted it about 5billion times, but could u post ur back routine again? lol

kfnmpah

HSC
^ haha why the obsession with bananas? u gay, son? (JKS)

fanks. my back is pretty thick, but it could definitely use some more width along the lats

and i know you've posted it about 5billion times, but could u post ur back routine again? lol
It's easier to make your back wider than it is to make it thicker, so you're right, man.

ATM:
Wide grip lat pull down (good for width) 4 x 8-12
Bent over row underhand grip (drop set) 4x 8 on first weight then drop down and ~4-6 on second weight
Deadlifts
Seated row
Assisted wide grip pull up. Go until failure then do the negative movement. i.e. push your self up with your feet then lower yourself as slowly as you can
Do this with close grip as well

connie94

HSC
exercise routine?

if you gotta a door, you gotta gym.

life solved

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
^ haha why the obsession with bananas? u gay, son? (JKS)

It's easier to make your back wider than it is to make it thicker, so you're right, man.

ATM:
Wide grip lat pull down (good for width) 4 x 8-12
Bent over row underhand grip (drop set) 4x 8 on first weight then drop down and ~4-6 on second weight
Deadlifts
Seated row
Assisted wide grip pull up. Go until failure then do the negative movement. i.e. push your self up with your feet then lower yourself as slowly as you can
Do this with close grip as well
sweet thx. i do most already, but i guess i should hit wide grip pulldowns and deadlifts harder. Been deadlifting for about 3-4 months but have only progressed about 20kgs from 110 to 130 since i started :'(. I was really afraid i would bust my back and just went 60kgs light for at least a good 2 months

kfnmpah

HSC
sweet thx. i do most already, but i guess i should hit wide grip pulldowns and deadlifts harder. Been deadlifting for about 3-4 months but have only progressed about 20kgs from 110 to 130 since i started :'(. I was really afraid i would bust my back and just went 60kgs light for at least a good 2 months
just make sure you can see yourself front on and from the side. Back straight. Form over weight, always.
I've seen c*nts purposely bend their back. Like they're holding the bar and roll their back up to a standing position. Fuck me, makes me want to just break their backs for them.

boris

Banned
HSC
haha ew

$200 for a year pass for my gym oh yer might start 5 days a week maby

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i just joined world gym bankstown for 3 months..... 364$
uni gym was like 450$ for 12 months. biggest rip, but its so close to my house. anyway

i feel so lonely in there. Everyone is either a big lebo or a wog, a fair few on roids. All the girls look like they're straight from jersey shore

to top it all off im not sure i can trust anyone there for a spot

kfnmpah

HSC
uni gym was like 450$ for 12 months. biggest rip, but its so close to my house. anyway

i feel so lonely in there. Everyone is either a big lebo or a wog, a fair few on roids. All the girls look like they're straight from jersey shore

Roids are a lot more common than you think.
so many kids at my gym on the gear. Used to find needles in the bathrooms.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
there was some stat saying something like 1 in 4 kids at your local gym are on roids. i think thats probably an exaggeration, but ye its definitely a lot more common than you would think

oisac

HSC

fuark bro thats expensive but then again it does have that "world gym" title from america,,,,,my local gym is hardcore gym at rockdale only 50 buks a month.....$140/3 months :D

boris

Banned
HSC
fuck my boy trent has put on like 10kg in 10 weeks what a cunt (67 to 77kg)
like 6% bodyfat too

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah i know
not really though he wouldnt even know where to get them from
just 5 days a week, and 200 different supps i guess
but he has overtaken me lol so annoyed

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
fuark bro thats expensive but then again it does have that "world gym" title from america,,,,,my local gym is hardcore gym at rockdale only 50 buks a month.....$140/3 months :D
yep. and i also get to take away with me the famous y-back singlets :thrust:

kfnmpah

HSC
yep. and i also get to take away with me the famous y-back singlets :thrust:
LOVE those singlets.
The owner of world gym in penrith live in newcastle and train at my gym. He's an absolute monster (training for arnold classic in 16 weeks) and rocks the shit out of those World Gym singlets.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
its just come to my attention how gyms put so much focus on machines and isolation rather than compound lifts

there are 2 benches at mine, one squat rack (never used), no olympic platform, no place to do dips, about 20gazillion billion bicep curl machines and about 5000 pec decs

why

kfnmpah

HSC
its just come to my attention how gyms put so much focus on machines and isolation rather than compound lifts

there are 2 benches at mine, one squat rack (never used), no olympic platform, no place to do dips, about 20gazillion billion bicep curl machines and about 5000 pec decs

why
Most people DON'T look like zyzz/arnold/ulysses
Most gyms, hence, cater for the masses (by masses I mean curl bros)

The 3D smith machine at fitness first in darlinghurst like permanently has a bench in there for bench press/shoulder press
No one does squats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)