wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
its just come to my attention how gyms put so much focus on machines and isolation rather than compound lifts

there are 2 benches at mine, one squat rack (never used), no olympic platform, no place to do dips, about 20gazillion billion bicep curl machines and about 5000 pec decs

why
i duno prob coz lots of cunts dont know wat to do with free weights

also cuz cumn to the meet? will want to work out together in the summer sometimes yes good ok (nohomo)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
No one does squats.
hence so many johnny bravos out there. big upper no legs

and yes stampede buddy i should be coming along to the meat

where u working out these holidays?

kfnmpah

HSC
there going to work out a bankstown gym, you sure?
Eh, yeah why not.

I'm going out to penrith to see what World Gym is like out there. The owner was like "you'd better go see how my gym is. I'm opening one up here soon" i was like 'kay *hire me*'

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
that would have to be the most random thing. me stampede and kfnmpah working out together

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
its just come to my attention how gyms put so much focus on machines and isolation rather than compound lifts

there are 2 benches at mine, one squat rack (never used), no olympic platform, no place to do dips, about 20gazillion billion bicep curl machines and about 5000 pec decs

why
It's irritating, a lot of places have this whole don't drop the weights policy as well which can be annoying.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
It's irritating, a lot of places have this whole don't drop the weights policy as well which can be annoying.
yes you should listen to them dont drop the weights injure yourself instead

kfnmpah

HSC
haha u guyz
what, you want to come too (no need to make fun, just as if you feel excluded poor bby (K) )

yeah, fuck that. If you're fucking benching 42kg dumbbells/whatever sif you're going to be able to gracefully put them down.
When i'm at work shit is always banging around in the gym/dudes screaming/whatever. People are pussies these days.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
haha come on bro 75 a month, some might think its a bit expensive, but its a raw old school-ish gym, with real men
brah if u had told me about this place 4 days ago i would've signed up srs

im paying 120 a month at mine, i had no idea about some of the smaller gyms around. would prefer them

boris

Banned
HSC
what, you want to come too (no need to make fun, just as if you feel excluded poor bby (K) )

yeah, fuck that. If you're fucking benching 42kg dumbbells/whatever sif you're going to be able to gracefully put them down.
When i'm at work shit is always banging around in the gym/dudes screaming/whatever. People are pussies these days.
yeah i really do feel excluded lol

kfnmpah

HSC
brah if u had told me about this place 4 days ago i would've signed up srs

im paying 120 a month at mine, i had no idea about some of the smaller gyms around. would prefer them
wtf, 120 a month? WTF. I thought i was getting ripped off paying 80 a month for ff in darlinghurst. I'm probably gonna cancel there and join anytime fitness up the road from my house.

yeah i really do feel excluded lol
:-( Come, then.
Wait, where do you even live? I'm on 3 months holidays. B00m, stampede- road trip!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i am not driving 3000kms to wagga wagga, dubbo, tasmania or wherever shane lives

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)