wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
sorry I meant 7 months :L
yeah that's why I asked if you'd done any other sport

usually kids don't look that trim from 7 weeks of lifting (assuming that is what you're doing) and just being naturally thin.
does it look 'eww' :/
personally I think you should look at putting more mass on your body, since you can quite clearly take fat off if you want to

Come at me

HSC
N/A
yeah that's why I asked if you'd done any other sport

usually kids don't look that trim from 7 weeks of lifting (assuming that is what you're doing) and just being naturally thin.
personally I think you should look at putting more mass on your body, since you can quite clearly take fat off if you want to
how?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Image doesn't work for me. "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Also, BSN Syntha 6 hands down the best tasting protein I've ever tried. Moccachino flavour is amazing.

bertstare

HSC
Also, BSN Syntha 6 hands down the best tasting protein I've ever tried. Moccachino flavour is amazing.
I've heard some good things about Syntha 6 before.

Gaspari's MyoFusion tastes great as well (inb4 fraudfusion)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I just bought a tub of that too. My Syntha 6 was only 1.3 KG so that won't last too long (plus it tastes AMAZING).

Ended up going with vanilla flavour with Myofusion. I've bought so many tubs of protein over the years and 90% have been chocolate so I'm pretty over it.

I'm willing to pay that little extra for something that tastes decent. I've got 4KG of Maxes Superwhey chocolate fudge and I feel sick every time I consume it. Taken me so long to get through it. To be fair though, I don't have much of a sweet tooth so that's probably why I don't like it.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I was trying to improve my deadlift form. I didn't read any guides or anything, just guessing. I thought it would be a good idea to pull my shoulder blades back, keep the upper back tight.

This detaches the posterior deltoid from the scapula.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I thought it would be a good idea to pull my shoulder blades back, keep the upper back tight.
how would you think this would be a good idea :s
maybe film your deadlift and post it up so we can critique.
otherwise you can always just obtain a copy of the latest starting strength ebook and study that, or look at ripp vids on youtube.

LOLXD

HSC
in after rich gaspari is poor gaspari

power cleans are fun as fark

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Ok i've just wrote up a new routine for myself, partially editing stronglifts and starting strength:

A
squat 3x5
bench 5x5
chin up 3xF
pendlay row 5x5
seated cable row 3x8

B
front squat 3x5
seated db shoulder press 3x8
deadlift 1x5
dips 3xF
pullup 3xF

Added front squats because i know they'll be lighter (due to the general mechanics, also i haven't done them) so it'll give my quads a break during the week, and i'll try to *remember my chalk on deadlift day*.
Might reduce bench to 3x5 if it gets too much for my shoulder, but since narrowing my grip by an inch or 2 i've actually been benching considerably heavier.
Might get rid of dips if it's too much for my shoulder (bursitis in left shoulder).

Aims for the semester: squat 150x5, bench 100x5, deadlift 170x5.

kfnmpah

HSC
i don't have a gy membership in newcastle atm because I can't afford it and my work is too far away

but i'm doing sprints 3-4 times a week and a fbw on saturday that goes something like

superset x 5:
plyo bench press
squat
pull up

superset x 3:
tricep pushdown
lateral raises (upright and bent)
bent over row

then a squat pyramid or dropset depending on how i'm feeling

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
wish i did SS when i first started out

nevertheless my weights all progressed naturally and reasonably quick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)