what are easy, guilt free ways to become friends with girls at Uni? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey, just like me and the girl I like. Go on.

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
Hey, just like me and the girl I like. Go on.
cept that there isn't a girl I like atm. Actually there was one I liked a little but only because she was really friendly the first time we met. But that's what girls do I guess, they have to be nice, friendly and sociable. Nothing ever happened between us and my interest in her has since evaporated. But we still remain friends today

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, I get it - but you want to be friends with a girl and are willing to provide WoT's. Same situation as me.

Still, if you want to bemoan your situation more - feel free to do so. Others may not be so helpful as to provide advice, but I'm bored and I like increasing my post count so I'll help you on forums =P

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
not to sound mean but you're telling us about your life story and it isn't necessary.

SIMPLE SOLUTION.

You have to work to overcome your anxiety and low self esteem. That means leaving your comfort zone buddy and getting out there in the world.

You also ramble and talk to much and i can imagine you probably do that in person when you are nervous. Try not to, people will pick up on it.

Also practice looking people in the face when you talk to them and don't fidgit or look away from them and talk.

If you don't try to change you will stay like this forever or until something life altering happens to you.

Good luck.

@shadow it was a joke about how i imagine awkward boy school boys to be.

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
@Shadowdude What are WoT's?

@Jaundice Message received loud and clear. Complying with cease and desist order. Commencing termination of all overly verbose linguistic expression processes

Ok so I won't bore u guys with my life story, but I'd still welcome any good advice anyone might have, gives me and other ppl something new to read. I almost wish I could just bury the hatchet and just consider the whole problem solved, but I'd be kidding myself if I admitted I didn't want this thread to keep on going, and get more reply posts. So someone, anyone, sue me.

Last edited:

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
haha its okay. I have pretty bad anxiety at times but i manage to survive. :) Just simle, take your time to say words so you dont mumble or stutter and think things through.

i think i can see some dealing on the road across from my park from my window. Lol I see a ziplock bag!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
WoT? "Wall of Text".

Also jaundice, ah okay... but we're not at school any more =P

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
be yourself.. unless ur an absolute retart of a character anyway then ur fked

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, always a private school boy.

There's no magic thing that makes the socially retarded ones suddenly cool the minute they finish school.
Hey, I was a private school boy =P

Though yes - the socially retarded ones, as you say - have to develop social skills. Fortunately, they can be learned.

terminator69

HSC
This thread seems to focus on befriending girls inside lectures/tuts. WHAT ABOUT IT (COMPUTER) PEOPLE? WE ARE IN LECTURES FULL OF COCK! Answer: change sexuality [turn gay] to adapt to environment? I promise I will turn gay if enough people on BOS think I should.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
They put roosters in the computer labs now? wat.

onur91

HSC
N/A
This thread seems to focus on befriending girls inside lectures/tuts. WHAT ABOUT IT (COMPUTER) PEOPLE? WE ARE IN LECTURES FULL OF COCK! Answer: change sexuality [turn gay] to adapt to environment? I promise I will turn gay if enough people on BOS think I should.
Yes, you should turn gay...for the Sun God, Ra, will smile upon thee.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
As someone I know would say:

Turn homosexual. More girls for us =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)