What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
The General in his Labyrinth- Gabriel Garcia Marquez (just finished)

Am currently reading "Of Love and other Demons" by Marquez and will move onto another of his books "Love in the time of Cholera" after i finish the others. Fantastic author and i highly recommend u guys check it out.

skyhawkmatthew

Your Captain
HSC
I finally got around to starting the Steve Jobs biography (hardcover). In between that, I'm reading some assorted Agatha Christie on my Kindle.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Under the Loving Care of the Fatherly Leader: North Korea and the Kim Dynasty - Bradley Martin

Tara Gonzalez

HSC
A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaladon - it's part of the Outlander Series. It's historical fiction and as much as I prefer Sci Fi or Fantasy Fiction this series has caught me I would recommend to anyone!

Also have been reading the The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward which is basically a vampire romance series. It's been a pretty good read and I have a friend who has enjoyed them as well.

yvann

HSC
Currently reading Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
"The Tiger's Wife" by Tea Olbreht (sp?)

It's umm... interesting.

SanjoyM

HSC
"For One more day" by Mitch Albom - LOVED IT! Just finished it today
Now reading, "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky - Interesting and intriguing novel!!

Honestly, you ALL should read "For One more day.
Can't believe I'm saying this, but it is the FIRST novel that truly provoked emotions and made my cry. LOL ... You'll understand once you read it. It's a really good related text for Belonging as well. :)

deswa1

HSC
Freakonomics- Steven Levitt + Stephen Dubner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)