What does "You're a Nice Guy" Actually Mean? (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
erawamai said:
I think Withoutaface means that girls SHOULD prefer guys who are nice but have the guts to say things that the girl may not like but needs to be said. If its an honest relationship there is no chance a guy is going to be so utterly nice all the time and never say something hurtful and honest. Same applies to the female.
Well said.*clapz*
...However, It can never apply to the female..

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
It means, go to a girl who you think would actually date you.

choc-chip

HSC
sparkl3z said:
It means, go to a girl who you think would actually date you.
Oh..So you ask every girl "would you date me" at the first time u meet them, to make sure they r investable?

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
braad said:
shut up jess
Its okay, you dont need to get cut cos there are nice guys out there. Somewhere. Over the rainbow :D:D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jebbie said:
Its okay, you dont need to get cut cos there are nice guys out there. Somewhere. Over the rainbow :D:D
lol

too many gay references there jeBBie, miss swiss

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jebbie said:
Eww, that reminds me of girdles.. Besides if anything its Swezn
swerman

did you just block me?

lol...so mean jebbie

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
braad said:
you sound/look like kaylz

well done

:|
I look nothing like kaylz. I wouldnt know if I sound like her though - she hardly talks to me.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jebbie said:
I look nothing like kaylz. I wouldnt know if I sound like her though - she hardly talks to me.
she says kekeke

i wouldnt know if you 2 look alike

but you are female, thats pretty close

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
so... judging form this thread I shouldn't ask the chick who called me, and I quote "a sweet kid" and said she was "lucky to be your mate" to come to my work christmas party with me? (it is this saturday night with open bar!!*rubs hands together in glee)*

nb. I would have asked someone earlier but I wass only told today i MUST bring someone (female obviously) as me bringing a partner was taken into account when booking the place

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
The "N" word. not that end word. Women why do you say it. Fellas why do you hate it
Women say it because they're too pansy to drop the truth on a guy. It's gotten to the point where actually SAYING "You're nice" isn't a euphemism any more, it's ACTUALLY THE PHRASE: "I don't want to fuck you".

Guys don't like hearing it, because it CAN be misconstrued as "I want to persue a relationship, I just want to see if you're 'for me' first".

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
it means "i like you as a friend but you are not sexy/hot/enough of a dickhead for me to want to sleep with you, etc"

anarchron

HSC
It doesn't make sense. Why the hell do girls fall for the bad boys who are more likely to run into trouble with the law etc etc? Why do they prefer the guys who treat them like trash as compared to with the nice guy?

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
in my experience theres roughly 3 categories of guys: dickheads who just dont care, clingy wimpy losers, and "other".
some girls do like the clingers, cos they enjoy being emotionally smothered. the rest of us prefer dickheads who just dont care, presumably, because we want what we cant have and nice is kind of boring.\

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
anarchron said:
It doesn't make sense. Why the hell do girls fall for the bad boys who are more likely to run into trouble with the law etc etc? Why do they prefer the guys who treat them like trash as compared to with the nice guy?
Bad boys know how to get the chicks, they know the right things to say. Nice guys sit back. Of course the girls will fall for the guys that know what to say to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)