What does "You're a Nice Guy" Actually Mean? (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
withoutaface said:
It means you're boring. You can be nice but still say pricky things every now and then, and this is the balance women want.
"pricky thing" only works for girls who are under 17 I supposed....LMAO
A good sense of humour would be more effective than "pricky"...(Oh, crap!I forgot that u guys are pretty much around 17..).

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
choc-chip said:
A good sense of humour would be more effective than "pricky"...(Oh, crap!I forgot that u guys are pretty much around 17..).
sorry wise old sage 18/19 year old...:rolleyes:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
choc-chip said:
No. Guys who are nice all the time are boring, and 9/10 girls you talk to will tell you this. However they don't want total pricks, they want guys who can sometimes be pricks but still treat them right.

Skeeta

HSC
ya because girls feel spesh when they get treated nice by a total prick

derrr

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
choc-chip said:
poor grammaticality

choc-chip

HSC
withoutaface said:
No. Guys who are nice all the time are boring, and 9/10 girls you talk to will tell you this. However they don't want total pricks, they want guys who can sometimes be pricks but still treat them right.
That's ture..

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
'Nice guy' is one of those thigns where the meaning varies. My year 1 teacher hated the word nice and refused to let us use it in our stories, she told us that it had no concrete definition and that we should be able to substitute it for a better word. (Not those words, but you get what I mean).

I call lots of guys nice. Nice can mean they were sweet; read as did you a favour. It can mean you are not their type and they are hinting; read as I like you, but as a friend. etc

But in this instance you were dating and thus I would narrow down the meanings to 2.

She could either mean that she thinks you are nice, and because of an insecurity (and don't say she isn't insecure, even if she doesn't appear so, girl's are good at hiding emotions/feelings.) she believes she doesn't believe you, because you are so 'nice' (read nice as good, kind hearted, sweet, etc).

If this doesnt sound right, then maybe it was because she thinks you are too nice and don't act enough like a boyfriend, or that she has realised she likes you as a friend - not more then a friend. If this is the case then as much as it hurts you, its hurting her.

Anyways hope thats understandable.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
repz said:
girls arent attracted to nice guys
it means ur such a nice guy that its a turn off
I actually do like the nice guys.. Not nice that they have no backbone and cannot stand up for themselves... But I dunno.. I just seem to end up with the sleazes who disguise themselves as nice guys.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Skeeta said:
ya because girls feel spesh when they get treated nice by a total prick
derrr
I think Withoutaface means that girls SHOULD prefer guys who are nice but have the guts to say things that the girl may not like but needs to be said. If its an honest relationship there is no chance a guy is going to be so utterly nice all the time and never say something hurtful and honest. Same applies to the female.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I know a guy whos the "nice guy"... and he really is, but he's also really fat.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ghostofme said:
yeah i agree with that...a nice guy in my pov can be a quality possesed by any guy

me may be the friendly guy that hangs with all his gal pals
he may be a super cool big bro
he may be your sweet bf
a nice guy is basically any sweet or kind guy
yeah, sucks....

thats it, all guys should be dickheads

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jebbie said:
Brad's upset that all guys are dickheads but claims he is straight? :/

Oh.Kay.
shut up jess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)