What does "You're a Nice Guy" Actually Mean? (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
in my experience theres roughly 3 categories of guys: dickheads who just dont care, clingy wimpy losers, and "other".
some girls do like the clingers, cos they enjoy being emotionally smothered. the rest of us prefer dickheads who just dont care, presumably, because we want what we cant have and nice is kind of boring.\
A woman in touch with her feminine side. I never thought I'd see the day.

I think I fall into the "other category", the guy who's a complete asshole. But it's not the good kind of asshole, it's the "get away from me you arrogant prick" kind of asshole.

IcEy

HSC
You can't say that all girls will go for the bad boys though can you?

To be honest, I haven't met one yet who wouldn't in favour of the nice guy.

That's so illogical and fucked up. Girls are inconsiderate, horrible, selfish whores. I hate you all.

No offence to those women out there who I haven't met who aren't horrible inconsiderate sluts. My experience with women indicate that you are, by far, in the minority.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
anarchron said:
It doesn't make sense. Why the hell do girls fall for the bad boys who are more likely to run into trouble with the law etc etc? Why do they prefer the guys who treat them like trash as compared to with the nice guy?
becauseeeeeeee....nice guys suck? :(

Komaticom said:
Nice guys are boring and bad boys offer an audacious lifestyle?
*shrug*
Perhaps girls prefer the emotion of being dumped, cheated on, abused, or the high probability of splattering their guts against a power pole- over normal, "nice" life.

Please tell me I'm wrong.
risk taking?

pffft, nice guys just take calculated risks

IcEy said:

That's so illogical and fucked up. Girls are inconsiderate, horrible, selfish whores. I hate you all.

No offence to those women out there who I haven't met who aren't horrible inconsiderate sluts. My experience with women indicate that you are, by far, in the minority.
just makes you wanna become gay hey?

hahaha...ok maybe not, but pisses you off and makes you hate females (girls i already hold a grudge against you all before we even speak)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
A woman in touch with her feminine side. I never thought I'd see the day.

I think I fall into the "other category", the guy who's a complete asshole. But it's not the good kind of asshole, it's the "get away from me you arrogant prick" kind of asshole.
Or do you mean the "got offered a spot on Nerd FC" kind of arsehole?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
withoutaface said:
Or do you mean the "got offered a spot on Nerd FC" kind of arsehole?
where do we join that football club?

HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
The "N" word. not that end word. Women why do you say it. Fellas why do you hate it
nice guys will never get the girls, its the way it is unfortunatley

they complain about the lack of nice guys but never really encourage it by constantly turning them down, then a guy is like why do i bother? believe it or not i used too be much sweeter, when i grew a bigger ego more girls talked too me which is strangely enough

by nature my mum said iwas a very very sweet kid but i changed which is true, even now its not enough

i guess ill just have to keep waiting for the right girl =| i cant be a total mean prick because i hate those type of people

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
braad said:
where do we join that football club?
It's a reality TV show, and I got picked to be on it. However, I was lucky I rejected it because now I get to be a tutor @ maths camp.

Ok, maybe I am the nerdy asshole. I.e. the biggest turnoff ever.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
phizzy said:
simple truth:
Girls marry nice guys, they don't date them.
or they become cuddle bitches...either way
Who the hell marries someone they havent dated?

niteshade1312

HSC
"you're a nice guy" means... you're a nice guy and nothing more.. and.. I don't like you at all!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
IcEy said:

no, most girls will go for 'bad boys'. the rest will go for the clingy wimpy fuckers to get love heart chocaltes and teddy bears and all that shit.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
no, most girls will go for 'bad boys'. the rest will go for the clingy wimpy fuckers to get love heart chocaltes and teddy bears and all that shit.
There are some that also date/fuck for convenience factor. Like the guy started out as one of:

1) Bad Boy
2) Wimpy Lover Boy
3) "I could care less about you, woman. Suck my dick."

And then the girl ended up fucking him [which she will, maybe not for case 2]. But then he derides into his true personality of a genuine nice guy. The girl doesn't like him any more, but appreciates the sex so much that she can't be bothered "training" a new boyfriend in 4-6 weeks, and just sticks with Mr Nice Guy.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Well, the extremely hott chick i took to my work christmas party saidd she wanted a nice guy, i am a nice guy (not a bad boy dickhead fuckhead (sorry stacie, we were just not ment to be)) and then she all but ignored me for the entire night and flirted (in a way) with the bad boy dickhead fuckhead who has a girlfriend

nb. she didnt fully ignore me, just mostly

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Nashie said:
Well, the extremely hott chick i took to my work christmas party saidd she wanted a nice guy, i am a nice guy (not a bad boy dickhead fuckhead (sorry stacie, we were just not ment to be)) and then she all but ignored me for the entire night and flirted (in a way) with the bad boy dickhead fuckhead who has a girlfriend

nb. she didnt fully ignore me, just mostly
you see, she did that so you cant say "you dogged me"

olchik

HSC
I think that this girl meant that! But she was just not in love with you, that's it!

HSC
most girls would rather play around with 10 guys hearts and getting alot of attention then find a nice guy and 'settle down' with a great guy whos never had a gf, that seems a little selfish you know

and that is why ill go find a girl whos never had a bf, because i want a "nice girl"

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
hoy hoy steve!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad but true what you wrote- but im sure God's got a nice plan for you :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)