What is your iq? (2 Viewers)

hayabusaboston

HSC
well IQ tests are all kinda shit imo too, cos all they measure is "processing power" i guess. There's nothing creative or interesting about that, just mechanical, brute strength of computational ability. As much as I do like maths, which revolves around computation, I think that a brain has so many more interesting aspects BESIDES the speed and power of computation, and yea humans havent really developed anything to analyse other aspects of intellect in great detail, just the boring old computational stuff -_-

Having said that, I do LIKE the idea of IQ tests and all they compose, it all fascinates me very much, I just dont like the narrow angle of stuff they measure. Could be more broad is all im saying. But oh well. What can you do.

Lieutenant_21

HSC
well IQ tests are all kinda shit imo too, cos all they measure is "processing power" i guess. There's nothing creative or interesting about that, just mechanical, brute strength of computational ability. As much as I do like maths, which revolves around computation, I think that a brain has so many more interesting aspects BESIDES the speed and power of computation, and yea humans havent really developed anything to analyse other aspects of intellect in great detail, just the boring old computational stuff -_-

Having said that, I do LIKE the idea of IQ tests and all they compose, it all fascinates me very much, I just dont like the narrow angle of stuff they measure. Could be more broad is all im saying. But oh well. What can you do.
A proof to this is that most scientists like Steven Hawkins have IQ's of about 157 (Relatively high but not very high).

greentae

HSC
N/A
I did up to Q20, then clicked random answers til 40 and came out with 101 IQ, wingin IQ since 94' brahs
HAHA I did what you did, I just go up to Q20 and then randomly did them and I got 100. I really ceebs doing the whole thing.

edit: obviously I know that online IQ tests are not reliable, it was just for the fun of it :p

AsianFrustratio

4ubiochemphysbrah
HSC
In Primary I was invited to do this gifted and talented thing at school, but we had to get our IQ tested. We had this psychologist person come to our school and we did these weird puzzles and stuff to test our IQ.

I managed to score an IQ of 140 :D

hayabusaboston

HSC
In Primary I was invited to do this gifted and talented thing at school, but we had to get our IQ tested. We had this psychologist person come to our school and we did these weird puzzles and stuff to test our IQ.

I managed to score an IQ of 140 :D
Scales are different all over the place, rather than a straight number give a percentile, thats more universal. Did you get a percentile?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
did you literally come on for the sole purpose of reviving shitty threads with your own shitty posts or what lol

koreafantasy

HSC
psychologist tested- 139. my working memory one was 110 though. apparently i have mild inattention adhd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)