What should i eat/do to reduce the wrinkles/dry skin (1 Viewer)

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
boris said:
Um, dude. I never said anything about 8 glasses of water. I said 2Litres.

Luckily I have the day off today, I can't wait to post 10 more reliable sources than that.
2 litres is exactly 8 cups of water.

Using sugar to exfoliate is a good idea though, i remember when i was a kid i used to use sugar and butter to clean my hands (if they were really dirty like with grease or something). Exfoliating too much causes your skin to have an increased cell turnover and therefore age quicker - Im assuming you would know why

Omega 3 is really good for your skin. Its not embarrassing to buy fish oil tablets is it? Im also sure there would be a hypo allergenic moisturiser you could find if you cant use what you already have.

CieL

HSC
An alternative to sugar is Honey and Aspirin. Pretty awesome I reckon.

Nat3skiz

HSC
hungryaussieyum said:
hello im 19yrs old only and my skin is aging at a shocking rate.

my face has lots of visible wrinkles. what should i eat? tomato/carrot/oranges/vegetables

here i'll post an attachment of where the wrinkles are located.

i've indicated the red lines where the wrinkles are.( i obviously wont post a picture of myself).

creams/moisturizers dont work well. ive got sensitive skin.
late reply but seriously. Your lines indicated are where most people first develop them. Smiling and creasing your forehead will give you that it has nothing to do with diet.

CieL

HSC
Nat3skiz said:
late reply but seriously. Your lines indicated are where most people first develop them. Smiling and creasing your forehead will give you that it has nothing to do with diet.
But diet will help in the long run.
Decreasing the length and depth of the wrinkles.

Nat3skiz

HSC
CieL said:
But diet will help in the long run.
Decreasing the length and depth of the wrinkles.
this is true but crediting these lines solely to die is wrong.

boris said:
Don't knock the sorbolene and sugar till you've tried it. It's a fantastic exfoliant.
is it based on the same principle as the sugar scrubs?

Last edited:

suchi29

HSC
thats so tru

WATER!! flood urself with it.. and mke sure u pee a lot lol

! excersise i guess to tone it.. i duno:S chuck on moisturiser

gudluk!

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
OP, have you started putting on moisturiser since this thread?

Because I'm pretty sure it's almost impossible to have wrinkles as a teenager, it must be really dry skin. Especially because you don't spend all day in the sun or chain smoking.

Lines around your mouth like in the picture is very common because of the shape of your face.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
apparantly fish oil is good for dry skin.
I get extremely dry skin, mainly on face, but in winter i get it on my hands, it drys, gets whitish (im paki so im sorta tanned, well darker than usual but not african black, like..lightbrown i guess), then it sorta cracks, then it bleeds along the cracks. Thats normally when i moisturise, mainly after shower. I use nivea, cuz its awesome.

And during shower i rub my forehead and nose and cheeks and area-between-lower-lip-and-chin and all this loose skin comes up on my hand lol! If i didnt do this, after a shower my face'd be white with flakiness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)