what the heck is the edutest thing and how do you study for it? + questions about jrahs (considering to try get in for year 11 2025 jrahs entry :')) (1 Viewer)

niecoups

HSC
extension subjects = 1 unit (exceptions are math extension 2 and math extension 1 if u take extension 2)
other subjects are 2 units
what are units for why do i need so many units is this for your atar or smth

jonolad69

HSC
yeah agreed most teachers r pre crap regardless of the school only diff between schools is the skill level of the students so OP might as well stay at her current school or move to another selective school that isnt as far
thank you for your advice! i understand your points but im being serious when i say that my current school is underfunded (i dont think my previous edits loaded) bc there are several of my teachers at school that dont rlly put effort into teaching our content and expects us to learn the content ourselves using external sources. when i talk of wanting 'better teachers', my expectations broaden to any teacher that at leasts puts effort into teaching their students content :). also, wdym limited facilities? im not rlly familiar with jrahs and what they offer really but i find that its a suitable school for me since i am planning to take japanese continuers and they offer it
dude every selective school is underfunded. what are you talking about???????????????????????????????????????????????

mandemindiguise

HSC
Your school is underfunded?! Come to mine and you'll cry. Tbf though, I like most of my teachers and honestly it depends on your own effort. Also, I'm assuming James Ruse would also have average teachers and expect their students to do their work independently.
bro ur school is stacking, all yall students had fresh lambos and bmw in the student parking lot

oml

HSC
bro ur school is stacking, all yall students had fresh lambos and bmw in the student parking lot
did you also here ab the time they locked the school bathrooms for a good 5 weeks and deprived us of our rights just cause someone was smoking. btw not my school anymore 🥳

mandemindiguise

HSC
I thought there was more opportunities + I really liked the teachers at the school and the vibes, but now idk cause I’m leaving all my friends behind and I feel like it’s gonna suck bc of the people at the school and transitioning.
it's okay youngin. I will guide you and show you the light

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)