Whats the point in swallowing? (1 Viewer)

sweet_gurl_tina

HSC
I dont know what it is about swallowing....but i love it. But I dont like to give headjobs with condoms on, thats just not my thing. Swallowing cum is not really that difficult plus i think its more sexy....sometimes the ppl that i give headjobs to just wanna cum on my face....thats yuck i tell them not to, which i why i swallow.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
sweet_gurl_tina said:
I dont know what it is about swallowing....but i love it. But I dont like to give headjobs with condoms on, thats just not my thing. Swallowing cum is not really that difficult plus i think its more sexy....sometimes the ppl that i give headjobs to just wanna cum on my face....thats yuck i tell them not to, which i why i swallow.
so its yuck when its on your face but not when you swallow it?

raven1

HSC
Syphalis
Chlamydia
AIDS
Herpes

Some, serious shit. In my opinion girls shouldnt be swallowing. As a guy, i dont care, plus i would never let the girl suck my doodle without condom. Maybe its a turnoff for a girl and she will call me a loser. Oh well, its my loss

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
Syphalis
Chlamydia
AIDS
Herpes
You can get Herpes.
Not sure about chlamydia or syphilis.
AIDS is not an std, HIV is and apparently if a girl swallows, the pathogens get dissolved in her stomach acids anyway.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
raven1 said:
Some, serious shit. In my opinion girls shouldnt be swallowing. As a guy, i dont care, plus i would never let the girl suck my doodle without condom. Maybe its a turnoff for a girl and she will call me a loser. Oh well, its my loss
Haha, I bet girls tell you you're "too nice" to be anything more then a friend.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
raven1 said:
Syphalis
Chlamydia
AIDS
Herpes

last i heard was that sexually transmitted diseases aren't proven to be able to infect someone through the mouth. They need to have quick access to blood, or something or they'll die. I forget specifically, but I remember me PDH teacher saying its not proven, unless you have cuts in your mouth....

but yeah.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
but in mean girls.. "IF U TOUCH SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX.. U WILL DIEE" XD~

so if ur gf has a coldsore ... u can get chlamydia from that? .___."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)