• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which subject do you find the most boring so far? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Fortify said:
Engineering Studies. So boring.
Are you serious? That's like the best subject (apart from maths, of course).

I don't do it but I know that it's really good. I nearly died regretting for not doing it.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Here are my Subjects in order of Least boring to Most boring.

1) Chemistry (Normal)
2) 3U Math (Slightly Boring)
3) 2U Math (Slightly Boring)
4) Physics (Boring)
5) Economics (Very Boring)
6) 3U English (Ultra Boring)
7) 2U English (Extremely Ultra Boring)

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
SOR = sleep

Double periods of SOR = suicidal ideation

Amused

HSC
i agree, religion is boring, especially if its compulsory. but thank god i took up ext. english because it replaces religion.

HSC
Amused said:
business sucks. i hate it with a passion. i hate every fibre of its existance, i despise it, i abhor it, i dislike it, i think its a useless bunch of crap.:angry:

you only need the basics to start a business.

anyway, so in which subject do you feel the urge to burn both your exercise and text book? and what are your thoughts on the said subject?

its interesting to see a different perspective. you might like a subject and others might just despise it. :uhhuh:

It will not get better, trust me. DROP IT WHILE YOU CAN.

M@ster P

HSC
lol why did you guys do SOR when u guys could have taken up catholic studies which doesn't count to your hsc.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
M@ster P said:
lol why did you guys do SOR when u guys could have taken up catholic studies which doesn't count to your hsc.
Why would you do Catholic Studies when it doesn't even to go our UAI? I would rather do SOR I that can be part of my UAI.

It is just pointless to do Catholic Studies.

bored of sc

HSC
lyounamu said:
Why would you do Catholic Studies when it doesn't even to go our UAI? I would rather do SOR I that can be part of my UAI.

It is just pointless to do Catholic Studies.
Maybe they go to a catholic school so they need religion in some form but they are confident with their other 10+ units so they choose to do a course that doesn't go towards their UAI.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
Probably because it is compulsory to do one of them at their school and some students find catholic studies easier/less workload etc and are not worried about it being counted towards their UAI or are quite confident it won't count anyways.
Well, that's true. I am absolutely aware of the fact that the decision to do either SOR or Catholic depends on individuals but doing Catholic Studies seems almost like giving one unit out (in my point of view).

SOR tends to be included into many of our school's students' UAI since students perform much better than they expect in SOR exams.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Bio is a shocker for boredom and thats probably why I'm struggling.
All the others are fine for me though, Chem and PDHPE I find interesting.
If Maths gets boring then I just go to harder q's and English is ok.
Bio= :sleep:

selablad

HSC
Have to agree with biology...it bores me to tears, or at least the unit that we just completed (about cells and respiration, and the digestive system was randomly thrown in). We have to finish doing experimental investigations on enzymes (there's the boring part right there), but apparently our next unit is on ecosystems and evolution or something, which has the potential to be lots of fun. But for now, cells and enzymes are boring!!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Modern History makes me cry. I enjoyed History from Year 7 to 10, I did Elective History in Years 9 and 10, I chose Modern History for my Preliminary, and I hate it.

bored of sc

HSC
Aplus said:
Modern History makes me cry. I enjoyed History from Year 7 to 10, I did Elective History in Years 9 and 10, I chose Modern History for my Preliminary, and I hate it.
So you gunna drop it at the end of year 11?

Amused

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
It will not get better, trust me. DROP IT WHILE YOU CAN.
dont worry, i'm dropping it the first chance i get, and i'm going to run far far away from such a horrid......thing

speaking the devil himself, i'm doing business notes right now.

oh god save me!

*burns business text book*

die you piece of crap! *stomps on the ashes*

*evil laugh*

ok, so i'm a little high on sugar........just keep scrolling.....

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Really? All my best friends do Modern, and they think it's awesome (well, they're accelerating in it, at the moment - they're doing the HSC course now).

Aplus

HSC
N/A
bored of sc said:
So you gunna drop it at the end of year 11?
Looks like it.

Aerath said:
Really? All my best friends do Modern, and they think it's awesome (well, they're accelerating in it, at the moment - they're doing the HSC course now).
I hate it T_T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)