Who else thinks girls are crap? (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
I think yur having problems wif a girl which has led yu to this mean conclusion.

Wats up?

*c'mon smile :rolleyes:*

Edit: Look at my sig. It only takes 13 muscles. Hahaha who says the world doesnt revolve around me? hehe

HSC
can only with any validity state that on average, males are more intelligent than females!!!

oh but over a sample size as large as 3 billion of course there will be outliers.

thus

girls are crap
According to the bell curve women are on average more intelligent. But men tend to occupy almost entirely the genius part of the curve. Which makes sense, the average woman on the street might know more things, but a select group of men are running society.

BlueNess

HSC
But just sending a message over to the nice guys, you don't see decent girls everyday so if you come across one, make sure you sweep her off feet (before someone else does) lol at this.
I agree with this statement, but I must ask the following regarding the bold text: WHERE ARE THEY ALL HIDING?!

Far out, it's like the real life equivalent of trying to find Shiny Pokemon lol

Lord Farquad

HSC
I agree with this statement, but I must ask the following regarding the bold text: WHERE ARE THEY ALL HIDING?!

yeah and this is why you dont get girls

pokemon
is
lame

Guesss

HSC

Umm... i guesss the same qn. could be asked in reference to the gud guys...WHERE ARE THEY ALL HIDING?

In asn to yur qn: I'm here!!! :p

HSC
op is shit

there is a very obvious reason as to why girls like big strong men as opposed to weak nerds

big strong men (however dumb they may be to a certain extent) are much better at providing food and safety to their partner and children.

so from a biological standpoint it is basically programmed into women to be more attracted to footy players than weak nerds

HSC
obviously these days there is a shift towards women being attracted to wealthy men too due to their perceived ability to provide for their family also

BlueNess

HSC
yeah and this is why you dont get girls

pokemon
is
lame
Finding a winning lottery ticket then, or some other extremely rare event, who cares lol

(Plus, Omie Jay has a pokemon avatar so that must really bug you, huh? :p)

katykiddx

HSC
op is shit

there is a very obvious reason as to why girls like big strong men as opposed to weak nerds

big strong men (however dumb they may be to a certain extent) are much better at providing food and safety to their partner and children.

so from a biological standpoint it is basically programmed into women to be more attracted to footy players than weak nerds
That's why I want you ;)

ilikebeeef

HSC
op is shit

They are like that because they fail to realise that we aren't cave people anymore - it is the intellectuals that generally make the most money today, not the bogans.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
They are like that because they fail to realise that we aren't cave people anymore - it is the intellectuals that generally make the most money today, not the bogans.
lol yeah ok its kind of a subconscious thing but ok

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
survival of the fittest. big footy players survive better cuz they bash the nerds, steal their food and can feed their own family. the nerds then have no food and die.

HSC
'Do we really need to clarify that there's no such thing as a psychic?
What, are we fucking two?
Do we really think that Horton heard a who?
And do we really think the dead
Would want to talk to pricks like John Edward?'

Smart people do not believe in psychics, because psychic powers are bullshit.

Guesss

HSC
obviously these days there is a shift towards women being attracted to wealthy men too due to their perceived ability to provide for their family also
This. ALthough wealth is usually generated through brains...hence intelligence is attractive. lol Whenever i mention wealth/brains as a good attribute my friend calls me a 'gold digger'. wtf? Or that im only in it 4 the money? I mean its only thinking bout the future, not to say that i wouldnt work. Ofcourse i would, but itd make a huge difference in our lives if we were both smart and could earn lots of $$$.

(Plus, Omie Jay has a pokemon avatar so that must really bug you, huh? :p)

Gosh...i always wondered what that was?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)