Who IS studying for trials and what are you doing? (2 Viewers)

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
What a boring origin game, NSW has no attack plan :mad:

Tangoto

poop
HSC
I spent the past week and a half procrastinating both study and an English assignment. I don't think I've done anything productive during that time. :(

The future's not looking too bright.

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
How does one study for English?

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
@ irvine
I don't think JSTOR had any good articles on Frankenstein + B/R either...
Hamlet it had some decent ones, but my school already provided better professional essays/articles with a handbook which were much mroe relevant.

Which text do you do x_jiiM?
birthday letters, ted hughes. it's a nightmare sometimes, honestly :evilfire:

has anyone check out spotty-handed villainesses by margaret atwood?

This women never got laid. fucken slut.
yeah, I'm using that speech for modB. she freaking rambles all over the place for ten pages, far out. it's almost like she's trying to make it annoying for us >__>

on the plus side, finished chem notes! 18pages for the whole thing, haha :D

MetroMattums

HSC
Nearly finished Industrial Chemistry notes yey. 18 page average for each other topic minus M&M - haven't done that.

No other subjects done either :(

HSC
:shoot: PIP anyone else sick of there PIP?

I studied for english a bit today, but then went to Ikea :)

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
Should we be finished the phys/chem/eco syllabus this holidays?
Or going at school's pace?

assiduous

HSC
LOL, well i only started making my own notes for these subjects lol from the syllabus.
Without much success though. I have heaps of trial papers to get through too. :( *sigh* not a good holiday.

HSC
LOL, well i only started making my own notes for these subjects lol from the syllabus.
Without much success though. I have heaps of trial papers to get through too. :( *sigh* not a good holiday.
ugh same :( and we don't call them holidays at my school, "Your Year 12, they are "revision and study breaks" :bomb:

this is what my subject coordinator sent my grade:

HI all,

is your motiviation flagging!!!

then its time to lift your game and get motivated.Have you considered a reward
- a movie after a solid week of work, a hot chocolate after a full session of
revision!!

The end is in sight - check how many weeks there are actually left of school,
not as many as you would like to think.

Its time to start reviewing Term 1 (last year) and Term 2 (last term) work --
start pumping out those HSC Questions responses - make those teachers work!

Yes I know that you have tasks to still do but you cant let study wait - its
got to be now :)

Stop giving out excuses of why you cant do things come up with the goods - as
the reward is the best HSC that you can produce.

YOu can do it, only your sluggishness is stopping you

good luck

ughh!:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Deathless

HSC
I beg to differ; You just have to search for separate articles on both Frankenstein & Blade Runner, not a comparative article- you can't expect your work to be done for you :p

As for the Hamlet articles, they helped a huge amount with MY arguments, but they were quite narrow...
Does your school give you any booklets? usually the booklets provide more relevant technical analysis than the journals. You save more time, but as you said - you like Adv Eng, so I guess it's your hobby... But I find reading all those shit so boring, so it's a bit different.

Kralex

HSC
My economics teacher seemed to suggest that we don't have to stress out too much in the holidays and work at a reasonable pace.

I don't know..he might have been on crack that day.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
Does your school give you any booklets? usually the booklets provide more relevant technical analysis than the journals. You save more time, but as you said - you like Adv Eng, so I guess it's your hobby... But I find reading all those shit so boring, so it's a bit different.
Booklets? All we do in class is read through our texts, maybe a little bit of analysis (we're being spoonfed Birthday Letters), then they leave the rest up to us. The top kids don't use the analysis we do in class anyway.

And 'hobby' would be pushing it :p

bouncing

HSC
My economics teacher seemed to suggest that we don't have to stress out too much in the holidays and work at a reasonable pace.

definitely on crack! we finally finished the syllabus at school and seriously.. looking back on my notes i have like :| copious amounts of information that cannot be memorised at all.. so im planning on just summarising every chapter into 1 page of info and refining all that shit (tmrw)

went to a TSFX lecture today then did nothing :D

bouncing

HSC

definitely on crack! we finally finished the syllabus at school and seriously.. looking back on my notes i have like :| copious amounts of information that cannot be memorised at all.. so im planning on just summarising every chapter into 1 page of info and refining all that shit (tmrw)

Deathless

HSC

Saw so many people from my school (who don't usually do much work) at the TSFX lecture today too... This holiday must be a serious time to do work, but FIFA world cup watching makes me so tired in the morning and afternoon, and then I cbf at night.

twistedrebel

HSC
business/eco notes finished. Started physics argh so much

twistedrebel

HSC
business/eco notes finished. Started physics argh so much

1titanic

HSC
Don't know if it is classified as 'studying' at the TSFX lecture today well it was useful so right now I fell so tired and now going to sleep

1titanic

HSC
Don't know if it is classified as 'studying' at the TSFX lecture today well it was useful so right now I feel so tired and now going to sleep

r.sharma

HSC
hey guys, yea ive been studying as well. And in regards to eco- my brother and cousin went to James ruse, and they structuyred their eco notes with your suggestions of brief essay plans and going along and making it up in the exams as you go along. Plus, they ended up getting 95 and 98 in eco.

in regards to modern; you should make notes that are concise and brief and your notes for say germany should be no more than 7 pages long and 4 the internal studies section no more than 8 pages or thereabouts.

all the best guys; but yea i havent been studying, just been catching up on movies to relax :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)