Who IS studying for trials and what are you doing? (1 Viewer)

0bs3n3

HSC
Is it recommended that we answer the extended responses in past papers?
The best thing to do is just plan the extended response...write out your thesis/argument, then your topic sentences and how it will link to your thesis, then your concluding argument.

As long as you have the background knowledge to expand on your topic sentences you will be fine. All you have to do is pick the right evidence to back it up (harder than you'd think).

Fuck I should be studying...

Rianaa

HSC
Great. My word document refuses to let me use it. It keeps force quitting every time I try to type or change the font. So don't need this right now! Wtf am i gonna do!

bouncing

HSC
The best thing to do is just plan the extended response...write out your thesis/argument, then your topic sentences and how it will link to your thesis, then your concluding argument.

As long as you have the background knowledge to expand on your topic sentences you will be fine. All you have to do is pick the right evidence to back it up (harder than you'd think).

+1

Dont bother wasting time on writing out an entire essay unless its some generic thingo in which case you should definitely have one

Today i have done nothing except print out my notes - (and have not revised them.. this is so fail) lucky its only 4pm

bouncing

HSC

+1

Dont bother wasting time on writing out an entire essay unless its some generic thingo in which case you should definitely have one

Today i have done nothing except print out my notes - (and have not revised them.. this is so fail) lucky its only 4pm

bouncing

HSC
btw is anyone doing kenneth slessor for their mod b in english? how did you make notes on this? (every single poem?) or are u gna just risk not learning a few (eg. sensuality)

thanks in advance

KidMate

HSC
Well its 5:10 pm and im finally getting started on study after a sex and the city and law and order day :/ Im just going through all my subject syllabus's and making notes on every point. Doing business tonight :)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
im in disarray at the moment, so much to do

don't know where to start

and ive just come to the realisation that i must revise year 11 maths..

elliej92

HSC
Crap i'm screwed, havn't started any revision notes at all these holidays:( Just can't get motivated atm...

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I WILL FINISH MY AOS ESSAY TONIGHT :angry::angry::angry:
this is about the fifth time I've said that ==

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
done 10 past papers for 4unit.
and OMG so doomed for Ancient & English!!!
esp English. but I'll write essays for it the week before and memorise them :D

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC

Guesss

HSC
Great. My word document refuses to let me use it. It keeps force quitting every time I try to type or change the font. So don't need this right now! Wtf am i gonna do!
Hrmm if only there was such thing as a pen and paper these days :eek:

OMG *shudders*!

Guesss

HSC
yea haha dont start now. lol

start tommorrow and i mean actually START, not just plan to :p

bouncing

HSC
GUYS MY MATHS TEXTBOOK IS REFUSING TO BE FOUND SERIOUSLY
i did maths like 2-3 days ago and i remember seeing it under my bed and now it is gone. just when i want to do maths faroutttttttttt :mad::mad::mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)