Who IS studying for trials and what are you doing? (2 Viewers)

Hardchore

HSC
:( me too

tryign to do aos notes right now- i hate english :mad:

is everyone going about doing notes?? and then attempting random essay questions?
Thats what I'm hoping to do. I've organised a study timetable... trying to do 6 hours a day (wishful thinking), according to my english tutor heaps of private school kids are doing 7 hours a day :/

So far... Adv English Module Notes are all done exept for one History and memory related with some minor polishing maybe later. Creative writing is still terrible and Romulus notes are done.

Physics Space notes are done and I'm working on a Quanta to Quarks assessment.

Maths revision is slow, done integration, some year 11 work, trig functions and hoping to get exp and log functions done today.

Modern History is coming along realllly slow, core notes are alllmost done but thats all!

Music 1 I have one piece polished and two pieces coming along and one more piece to choose.

Feels good that I'm getting somewere though, im glad im not 18 otherwise I'd be tempted to go out to all the clubs my 18 year old friends are going to now.

bouncing

HSC
sigh :( i ought to be doing like 10hrs+ per day to make up for the past week of bludging...
i finally finished romulus notes today but i need to practise essay-writing since im pretty bad at that.

also why do i keep doubleposting? :\

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
everybody is writing notes.. i feel guilty :(

bouncing

HSC
everybody is writing notes.. i feel guilty :(
i guess u dont really need them if uve got it all in ur brain... i feel guilty for not doing any past papers and only having like 2 weeks left.... crap

mecramarathon

HSC
lol, yes totally. I'm on 28pages for search dor better health and I've still got 8 dot points to go.

try to cut down ur notes u'll end up regretting memoring parts that weren't even tested go through past trial papers and get succint notes from their solutions

neri_nerdnuts

HSC
so i get distracted REALLY easily.. but i today have and will now go back and do more notes on the core study for ancient history..

i need to study more.. is anyone else finding it really hard to stay focused..?

okay, maybe if i write it i will do it..

tomorrow after an interview i will...

1. do two hours of gen maths study
2. write about 500 words extension hist assesment
3. 1 hour ancient study
4. 1 hour geog study.

then crawl into bed; smug and thanking god its over. :)

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
Decided I will use the 3hrs I spend travelling to/from school to finish my eco notes.
Also decided I will risk it and not memorise my case study...

jess.ford

HSC
Today was a bit of a fail... I ran out of food so had to go get some.....then my 12 yr old cousin need help with math and science homework..by the time I got home unpack the food and did all the stuff that needed going around the house it was 5pm and was time to start cooking dinner......so basically I have only just started studying which means I have to be up at 6 tomorrow and study all day to make up for the missed time today.

So all in all MEGA FAIL

bouncing

HSC
Decided I will use the 3hrs I spend travelling to/from school to finish my eco notes.
um what do you mean? - when term starts again?

and DONT DO IT!! you need to know your case study!!! thats what all my teachers say - irvine that could be the essay which is a whole load of marks!

bouncing

HSC
um what do you mean? - when term starts again?

and DONT DO IT!! you need to know your case study!!! thats what all my teachers say - irvine that could be the essay which is a whole load of marks!

HSC
Go die pip :shoot:

killing me at the moment :( , I am so tired ...want to sleep, would have a sleep but no I have work yuck

etoile rouge

HSC
Go die pip :shoot:

killing me at the moment :( , I am so tired ...want to sleep, would have a sleep but no I have work yuck

gotta do my pip too. Argh, its so annoying. I still have to write the whole thing. Should not have left it to so late :(

HSC
gotta do my pip too. Argh, its so annoying. I still have to write the whole thing. Should not have left it to so late :(
Yeah same :spzz: my topic is so different too, so I have to finish emailing the people I am interviewing and finish my draft!

its so far already 8 pages

etoile rouge

HSC
Yeah same :spzz: my topic is so different too, so I have to finish emailing the people I am interviewing and finish my draft!

its so far already 8 pages
8 pages is gr8. I've got 2 :( And I'm still trying to get a few more interviews. But I hate it that a lot of people don't reply if I email them to ask to do an interview. It makes doing the research soooo hard. gl w/ urs. :)

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
Is it recommended that we answer the extended responses in past papers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)