Who's getting pokemon black and white? (6 Viewers)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
142/151... I am disappoint... Ran out of time and didn't know how to spell gyarados...
Also, wasted time at the beginning because I thought you had to go in order and I forgot that spearow was 21 :/

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
yes i am lol (it's no secret).

decided to self ban till after final exams for personal reasons, then after a few days i realised i had this account, and i unconveniently remembered the password, but i'm not even posting or lurking that much so i have self control now.

unlike the complete lack of self control for pokemon.

everyone here who wants a challenge, obtain from the internet: Pokemon Red Advanced.
it's a hacked version of red, super suepr hard.
FOR EXAMPLE brock has a level 10 geodude and a level 32 vulpix (this is nothing, a random npc near fuschia city has 2 or 3 level 157 pokemon, and gary, as the league champ, has level 94 pokemon and he has the legendary birds).
some trainers have higher level pokemon, some have different pokemon compared to the actual version of the game.
i need to grind for like an hour just to beat the guy at the end of viridian forest. in the actual game i think he had a level 9 weedle. in this version he has a level 11 pinsir (quite hard, levelling up squirtle, pikachu and nidoran m to around 12-13 to take him on).
it'd be doable with charmander, but then you have brock to consider. level 32 vulpix, you have no hope picking anyone other than squirtle lolol.

HSC
lol, I did the GSC one of the remember all the pokemon game and I only got ~55 out of 101.

It will only get worse.

(Got 137/51 for the first gen).

annagurl

HSC
N/A
So... who else here has an alternative account on bos?
annagurl has Obliviate :3

HSC
So... who else here has an alternative account on bos?
annagurl has Obliviate :3
I have two other accounts but I don't use them and I don't think anyone knows what they are.

Omie Jay might know one of them but probably not.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I have two other accounts but I don't use them and I don't think anyone knows what they are.

Omie Jay might know one of them but probably not.
Are they named after pokemon too?
Lemme guess, pink pikachu? [or something along those lines]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)