who's scared about their atar? (1 Viewer)

raniaaa

:)
HSC
not scared of getting my atar, scared that i'm still not 100% sure what i want to do next year =/

Pyrokinetic

HSC
Not scared of my ATAR. Quite curious to know how I went actually, but i can only confidently say that now because its still far away and not really a concern of mine yet.

I'll probably be shit scared the night before though, from all the suspense and anticipation. And even after i find out my ATAR... scared from trying to guage people's reactions...and then once they react...scared of the consequences...

Then in a few months time laugh it off and it will matter no more. :D

absorber

HSC
fuck being scared it won't affect your final score so why bother thinking about it beforehand? Deal with issues as they arise, and don't waste time contemplating on em when everything is speculative.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I'm not.
I am lucky that all I need to get into my dream course is 94.45.

I am more concerned about what people will think, as me and one other student have been pit against each other since year 7... Chances are she'll beat me, but there will be less than half an ATAR point between us. I won't care on the day, but I care now... Isn't that weird :S

Hahaha

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I'm not scared about my ATAR, only scared about parents' and family's reaction.

ajk92

HSC
im scared and im also scared of peoples freaking reactions. like currently everyone is saying "omg you're going to get like over 90" SO NOT TRUE. nobody understands that grrrr.
ditto.

people are like "annnnddd youre gonna get 98"

shits me. 98 is insane, not gonna happen.

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Not really scared of ATAR, but scared of letting people down, who have dedicated so much time in helping me this year.

HSC
Uni Grad
Im a lil bit scared if I dont get into my course I'll have to bum around in a pooey job for a few years before I can adult entry in. But I can't say that really bothers me a whole lot. Guess just a little bit anxious more than anything.

I am definitely scared of my maths and physics raws we'll be getting. I dont plan on showing my parents that cos they'll kill me if they see maths, <15/120 = not cool guys

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Need about 85. I should be able to get that....hopefully

Freckles14

HSC
I'm pretty scared.

But I'm trying not to think about it since my fear won't make a difference.

mckensara

HSC
i am scared i wont get the ATAR i need, when EVERYONE thinks i will

i mean 97.55? please.

so yes, terrified.
planning to have a huge night and sleep through the entire day

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
yep, but i'm more scared of what people expect from me. personally, i'm not too worried about what my results will be, but i'm screwed if i don't get an atar of 70 (that's the lowest for all my cutoffs).

i have made contingency plans for the worst, but i have a clear idea of what i want to do if i don't get into my 1st or 2nd preference, but more importantly my career ambitions.

at the moment, all i care is getting offered a position for uni. hopefully i get into uts business!!

JOSH.

HSC
I'm going to shit myself right before I look at it, or at least feel like I'm going to shit myself.
I'll probably look at it on the toilet with my laptop.
I'm so scared :(

giggsy013

HSC
lol i am =S i dunno if da subjects i do would scale as good as it did last year :cry:
Well if you wrote with that level of spelling and grammar in your English exam, you can kiss goodbye any hope you had of achieving anything 'decent'.

ibbi00

HSC
I've always wondered if I'm gonna be able to sleep the night before ATAR results. Beats the hell out of me.

M@ster P

HSC
I've always wondered if I'm gonna be able to sleep the night before ATAR results. Beats the hell out of me.
dw I doubt many people will, they will try to sleep but would not be able to stop thinking about their atar. I will probably stay up all night waiting, but then be too tired to even be able to check my atar, how ironic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Has anyone applied for the hsc results to be delivered via text message, I did a couple of days ago - I think its good to do so considering the site might crash on hsc result day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)