Whos Smarter? Private or Public School in Legal? (1 Viewer)

Whos more smarter in legal?

• Private schools kick Public School Ass!

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • Public schools kick Private School Ass!

Votes: 48 38.1%
  • They\'re equal, just the amount of effort put into it....

Votes: 40 31.7%
  • No idea, i\'m just stupid

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

connie

HSC
N/A
inability to construct an argument.... hmmm you definately do not know me *wink wink rich...*

unbiased??!!! i think my argument is as unbiased as any seeing as i have attended both public and private and can therefore pass judgement... you take your apology and hmmmmm *thinks how to remain lady like* yeh and do that, oh and as if i would tell you where i plan to further my education after your criticism, for someone who has such a great dislike for me, you certainly are quite interested

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
connie,

just making sure that we don't end up in the same place. Anyway, my own natural intelligence will get me further in life than your excessive financial backing!!!
don't be dillusional. I wasn't making any allusions to wanting to be anywhere near you in the not so distant future.

connie

HSC
N/A
oh so what you're telling me is if i told said i was going to a certain uni that u were interested in you'd reconsider???? i somehow doubt it, therefore i think you were in fact interested and i adjusted my avatar so you can see it in colour...

you keep saying all this financial backing, again you are making a presupposition, for all you know i could be on a scholarship and very poor?!!!

gets some facts then try to create an argument, u would suck at being a lawyer

connie

HSC
N/A
lol... mmm... i don't like my picture being taken, especially at early hours of the morning...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
haha this is hilarious cos I got over it last week and its started up again. I think personal attacks are a bit below the belt though, lets keep it clean....

connie

HSC
N/A
yeh i thought we ended our little argument on an "agree to disagree" basis, however new people have rekindled the argument and instead of one on one its become 3 on one, i don't mind however, good practice in arguing for future events

connie

HSC
N/A
pfft... my opinion of your intelligence decreases by the minute.... hanniestar??????

all my prefences are for the same uni and i will make it into one of them;

combined commerce/law
combined arts/law
commerce
arts

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
this has nothing to do with the disagreement at hand so get over the personal insults, they are pointless and stupid exp. when you don't know the person

Golani

Connie you talk too much for an average student, nothing more. Being a bitch and being motivated doesn't make you an instance success, especially not with these marks.

I had the catholic trials for legal, got 94% in my trials, and i go to a bad public school with a fucked up class.

You have been owned

P.S. yu think you can get into any law course with these marks?...N-O-T I-N T-H-I-S L-I-F-E T-I-M-E

Good Day.

connie

HSC
N/A
hahahaha i guarentee you my assessment marks will be scaled up alot higher than yours seeing as you go to a bad public school with a "fucked up class" and as for in the hsc who knows who will do better, we can compare after, but isn't it going to suck when my 80's and 86's get aligned up to your 94 simply because the people in my legal class do better then the people in yours

*smiles*

i talk too much? i don't remember saying ANYTHING, hold on you must have meant type too much... haha is there such a thing?

and i didn't do the catholic trial, i did the independant, you think your 94 is good but i can guarantee you my legal teacher wouldn't have given you 94, simply so it doesn't encourage complacency...

btw squirrel boy, i am looking directly at the camera in that picture... it is ridiculous to try and insinuate i'm ugly when you have never seen me and if you ever do have the pleasure you would what you did insinuate was a lie... there are mirrors these days and hey u gotta love yourself for someone else too...

as for not getting into a law course, for all you know i may have plans to do it uws where the uai is very low for law, or as i have previously indicated i do have three other preferences and whether i get straight into law or i later transfer, unless i die or become mentally ill in the next 2 years i promise you i will be doing a law course!!!!!!!!

connie

HSC
N/A
btw it really shows your character when you have nothing better to do then post a reply on this thread simply to insult and judge a person you don't know one week before the hsc... yeh golani your a man

u own me do you?

Ringo

Originally posted by Smokin'Squirrel
connie,

just making sure that we don't end up in the same place. Anyway, my own natural intelligence will get me further in life than your excessive financial backing!!!
don't be dillusional. I wasn't making any allusions to wanting to be anywhere near you in the not so distant future.
She goes to a school in Cobbitty you idiot, not Kincoppal. How much money can you have if you are one of the 'Narellan elite' geez grow a brain.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)