Whos Smarter? Private or Public School in Legal? (1 Viewer)

Whos more smarter in legal?

• Private schools kick Public School Ass!

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • Public schools kick Private School Ass!

Votes: 48 38.1%
  • They\'re equal, just the amount of effort put into it....

Votes: 40 31.7%
  • No idea, i\'m just stupid

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

HannieStar

god you are condesending- you are going to have fun in the real world aren't you-
yeah, i am saying what i have to say- that the education is not better. and that the facilities you say are better are facilites which should be payed for by the parents, not by the state. the end. stop asking people what kind of school they go to- grow up. schools over if you havent heard- nobody is going to give a shit in 3 weeks time so grow up and stop trying to make people feel inferior for not being able to afford the education which you deem superior.

i will laugh if all the public people who you have been looking down your nose at get better uais than you.

Kazzy Kaz

Go connie!! hehehe, yeah its kaz by the way.. rich sent me here to check out this dicussion. :)

connie

HSC
N/A
mmm i need to grow up, hmm at least i don't waste my time typing up something that says the same thing twice for no apparent reason... i'm entitled to my opinion is that you can pay for a good education... notice that i don't care whether the state should pay for facilities or not, the fact is private schools have better ones

MY OPINION IS YOU CAN PAY FOR A GOOD EDUCATION you don't like it, DEAL WITH IT...

and if you don't care stop replying...

hmmm funny that i am saying what i have to say to Hannnnieeee

Ms 12, yeh we all go to the same school btw i like the name change

connie

HSC
N/A
oh and read previous replies, uai means nothing to me except getting it to what i want to do... so i can deal with people beating me as such, that is getting better uai's... we'll see who beats those "public school children in getting a job"

with the exception of ms 12 whom is very very good at this subject, you however have demonstrated no ability at all... probably too busy typing the same thing up twice i guess

stressed monkie

im a random
ok well ive been following this and its probably none of my business but i've decided to put my 2 cents in

ok i currently go to a catholic school i have been there for yrs 9 throught to 12
kindy through to the end of 8 i used to go to a public school
now i believe that private/catholic schools recieve enough fees of the students that they should not get more funding than public schools
but as for the smartness issue a couple of yrs ago a guy from the public high school i used to go to came first in the state for HSC and that according to the media is one of the worst public schools in the west so i believe its how hard a person tries and how much they want to achieve i dont think it matters what school u go to cause its up to u to learn and up to u to do well or not
so yeh thats my 2 cents

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
Hey connie,

I don't know who you are so I'm counting my lucky stars!!! With all Mummy and Daddy's money being thrown down the girgler into your education, it doesn't seem that you're entirely convinced that you are in the top canditure of the state as you profess all Private schools can achieve!!
I am a man of few and calculated words but then that must mean that I'm from 'Public' doesn't it!!!??? I'm proud to have had the opportunity to chew you up and spit you out for my first post because that's all you deserve!!!!

Just out of bewildered curiosity, what course are you planning to apply for because with a mentality like yours, failure is inevitable.

Money can't buy a good UAI can it now?

Have an enjoyable life because when Mummy and Daddy's money runs out, you won' have a leg to stand on!

:cool:

connie

HSC
N/A
to smokin'sqiurrel (everyone else can ignore)

hahahahaha yes you are quite lucky you don't know me, i have a dislike for stupidity, i'm planning to apply for law?

hmmm i find you rather amusing, you seem to be of the opinion i am ignorant....

mummy and daddy's money runs out... that is quite a presupposition for all you know my parents could be dead and a wealthy relative could be paying my school fee's or my grandparents... so inorder to prevent hurting someone for no reason be careful what you say...

i don't think you have quite had the opportunity to chew me up and spit me out, you say for me "failure is inevitable," i'd rather listen to the opinion's of those that no me, i'll quote a few from my year book;

"i admire your determination, you are going to go far girl"
"you will go far with your determination"
"in the future, if i need a lawyer i will call you"
"whateva you do you will do it well"
"have alot of intelligence"
"nothing will be able to stop you'
"i reckon you are pretty much unstoppable"

i will stop now, but i think if that many people have confidence in my abilities i doubt i will have "no leg to stand on"

you will be the one to face much difficulty in your life, judging people you do not know

i don't believe i am in the top canditure in the state for EVERYTHING, hence yes those good at high scaling subjects like 4 unit maths and english and extension history etc. will all beat me, however in terms of my subjects i think i'm in the top somewhere and will get the uai i need

Golani

o.k. i cbf reading 4 pages worth of posts and this is interesting so i'll just ask- connie you go to a private school right? and you say that these schools are better than public schools, and you want to apply for law.
would you mind posting your marks to back it up, i'm for one am very interested :)

ta

connie

HSC
N/A
half yearly legal - 86% (first)
trial -80%(equal second)

teacher report comment, "connie has worked consistently well in legal studies and has achieved some excellent results particularly in her assignment work. Her trial HSC results were a little disappointing when compared with her half yearly examination"

btw half yearly = catholic
trial = independent

and yeh so ok 80's aren't that high but you don't know how my school marks in comparison to yours and also it is predicted my hsc result will be substantially better!

g is that enough information for you or do you want me to scan my fingerprint so you can run a background check

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
My judgement of you is entirely founded on your inability to construct a quality and unbiased arguement within this thread.
I apologise for any bad blood caused by any undue comments made but that's the reality in this world. You aren't successful based on how far other peoples money can carry you.

P.S. I plan to apply for law too. hope to see you there. Which school are you applying for???

vanity

HSC
the issue is
PUBLIC EDUCATION

(is that how it goes?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)