• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

World Idol (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
and 2 think ppl wanted shannon to win :p
guy did a good job, but i dont think he was at his best. but if the meanest judge sed he had the best voice then he's in wit a strong chance

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
seriously there are more competition among the judges.... damn theres some wierdos sitting there
yeah half of them didnt even 'judge'

Fry

i hope Kelly wins! she is the best singer there and can really hit those high notes. Simon is so slack to the last guy, implying he was 'ugly'.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i think kellys gonna win it - man i wish i could sing like her! LOL

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
That Polish judge had it in for everyone! Crazy!

I think I'm the only one who hates Kelly (there's something about her I just can't stand!). And the English performer was BORING. Nothing special at all.
If I were to actually vote (which I won't be), I'd vote for the last bloke, the one who did a cover of U2s "Beautiful Day".

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by glitter burns

If I were to actually vote (which I won't be), I'd vote for the last bloke, the one who did a cover of U2s "Beautiful Day".
:):):) go norway :):)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
what did he mean when he sed guy looked odd?, he doesn't look odd

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
IF U WANT AUSTRALIA TO WIN (ie Guy) DON'T VOTE FOR N E OTHER PERSONS. uh huh!!!
If noone votes for n e one else then Guy has a better chance of winning. :)

I USED to go for Kelly but now i want GUY to win. Gooo GUY.
Australia was sooooooo good today. Even Dicko was good. I'm proud!! :):)

The show wasn't exactly entertaining for some reason. And the judges comments were messy and stuff.....it wasn't a serious thing...disappointing...the highlight of the day was seeing Guy sing. The hosts were stupid + infinity. Man they were freakin dumb wif stupid lame jokes, they were ugly and short.....i dunno, the hosts were eerrrrr....weird. Couldn't even pronounce Sebastian properly.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by lillaila
IF U WANT AUSTRALIA TO WIN (ie Guy) DON'T VOTE FOR N E OTHER PERSONS. uh huh!!!
If noone votes for n e one else then Guy has a better chance of winning. :)
that's true in a sense, but not in another. because they are ranking the votes, it means that you should try and get the unpopular people to have more votes, so they take over the ranks of worldwide popular people such as kelly.

anyway, go guy! he did a great job!

the judges were hmm, dicko was good though, i liked his comments

besides guy i liked
heinz - great voice
kelly - great voice
jamai - cool, pretty good voice

then
canada, uk and the last guy were ok

the rest were crap

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
i was disappointed wit the competition, i refuse 2 believe that most of these ppl were the best in their countries idol comp
remember they come from small countries, so they could very well have been the best. that's why ameria's idols are so outstanding - the country has more people, therefore more competition
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
yeah i thought they woulda sung at least 2 songs
not just one..
yeah, it would have been better, we could have learnt more about them and their style
Originally posted by Suney_J
and 2 think ppl wanted shannon to win :p
guy did a good job, but i dont think he was at his best. but if the meanest judge sed he had the best voice then he's in wit a strong chance
imagine if shannon was there, his voice is nowhere near as good as guys.

i am glad guy got no negative feedback (that we saw anyway) i hope the world liked him

Fry

Originally posted by iambored
remember they come from small countries, so they could very well have been the best. that's why ameria's idols are so outstanding - the country has more people, therefore more competition

some of the countries may be smaller geographically, but they have a much bigger population size than ours. and besides, it's not about the population size, it's about whoever auditions.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Some reason I thought Guy stood out the most.
Thing was that Australia (or Channel Ten) chose what we could see that means that the world is not watching the same episode.....so it is kinda biased in a way. Showing Guy wif all good comments etc. I want to watch the actual live FULL version. Not this edited one.

Why do we have to wait for such a long time for the result to come out? Is it one week voting? I'm not voting but I hope Australia wins. I think it's 55c a vote...r the other countries also paying or is it free like in America? Or is CH 10 trying to make money again????

All the judges were nice to their own country xcept that Poland one and that 16 yo girl or smthng...how old is she? She is weeeeeeiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrddddddd. And like her pants legs were one up and one down....was it meant to b like that?

Simon, that US judge is a pimp. He wants to takeover the show or smthng, selfish i see....and those stupid remarks made on Australia ? tsk tsk
The first performances were dumb and got better later on.

I was surprised wif Kelly. She was good and all....one of the best but it was a bit.....plain? I mean Paulini and Cosima can wipe her out....can wipe most of them out. After watching this today, I feel that Australia produces one of the best singers and not to underestimate us.... Maybe Kelly shouldn't have chosen that song....she has a really good strong voice but it didnt have soul.

Most ppl chose pop songs and stuff while Guy chose a classic, that was a gr8 move.

Lets all fly overseas and vote for Guy :):):):):)
A week ago i wouldn't b saying this. :):):)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
hmm well simon, the US judge, isn't he the creator of idol though?
so that's why he seems to be the main judge! he must be

it's 24hrs voting
and 55c per vote

paulini would have been fabulous there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)