Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
English assessment on The Merchant of Venice and poetry of WB Yeates tomorrow, written the essay four times and it still takes 65 minutes, not 50 :/

deloving

HSC
inb4 oh i got 63% on my first exam in preliminary my life is over i cant do this i want to kill myself

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I wish I was in high school, less responsibility of being an adult. You guys should enjoy high school :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'm enjoying Uni too, but I would rather muck around in high school without getting into trouble.

deloving

HSC
I can't believe you're disagreeing with him. Who the hell in their right mind would want to be and bare the responsibility of an adult? Fuck growing up. I just want to play pokemon.

Aysce

HSC
I take it you're enjoying uni.
More or less.

There is the occasional hour I get pissed off at myself for not being able to do tute questions properly ie. Not paying attention to details but other than that, fun fun fun.

(im just enjoying the happiness now until i become a cynical blob in a few weeks time)

I can't believe you're disagreeing with him. Who the hell in their right mind would want to be and bare the responsibility of an adult? Fuck growing up. I just want to play pokemon.
Hahaha, a pity Pokemon has gone to dust.

But there are many things better than Pokemon (or are there?)

>___>

<___<

Verify

HSC
inb4 oh i got 63% on my first exam in preliminary my life is over i cant do this i want to kill myself
woahhh relax bro :p but i DID get 76% for my first ancient assessment. sah devo

Care to elaborate?
mix of crap social life (mainly) at the moment as well as the thought of the stress the teachers are putting on us.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)